Only people mentioned by Hunnydrip in this post can reply
Deplorable Patriot @AwakeZone
01 June, 04:59
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
I like where you're going with this, and I agree that we need the full armor of God! However, you don't need to "pray you'll receive it!" Just PUT IT ON according to Ephesians Chapter 6. It's not something that's granted to you....YOU have to do the work and put it on! Get that armor ON, friends!!!!😍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
05 June, 11:07
In response Deplorable Patriot to her Publication
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸΌβœοΈπŸΏπŸΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
01 June, 04:46

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
30 May, 08:14
I say the Lord’s Prayer daily in my car driving to work. I’ve also opened my front door and welcomed Jesus in.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
01 June, 04:43
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication

Neny Garcia @NenyG
30 May, 08:02
Amen! Praying daily! πŸ™πŸ˜‡β™₯️

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
01 June, 04:46
In response Neny Garcia to her Publication
πŸ™πŸΌβœοΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
30 May, 07:43
πŸ™πŸ”₯πŸ’—πŸ”₯πŸ™

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
01 June, 05:00
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
πŸ™πŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈβœοΈ

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
30 May, 07:40
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

Serah Oceane β™‘ @QueenEsther
30 May, 07:28
. πŸ™πŸ€

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
30 May, 05:51
When I feel down or negativity near
me, I say this prayer 3x's =

'In the name of Jesus Christ, Son of
God, I Banish all Demons, Curses &
Spells from Myself, my Family & my
Home.

End w/ And So It Is, I Am, Elaine Farrell,
a Child of God

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
01 June, 06:05
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
Amen πŸ™πŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈβœοΈ

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
02 June, 01:29
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
I have been saying a similar prayer. While walking around, errands, working or at home. I feel like I’m clearing a path and reach across the states to cast them out and ask protection for my family. I literally envision myself carrying a sword (spirit / word of God) as I do this because it feels cool, is real and it works.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
30 May, 05:44
I pray every day

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
01 June, 06:10
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
πŸ™πŸΌβœοΈ

Jesus is The Way !

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
30 May, 05:41
Amen! God Bless us all! πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’―

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
01 June, 06:09
In response Ken Ziegenfus to his Publication

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
30 May, 05:39
Good timing this is for me

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
01 June, 06:11
In response Canadian Patriot to his Publication
πŸ™πŸΌβœοΈ God is with you Patriot 🌌πŸ”₯