Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 May, 11:26
Nana's daily reminder that the only reason you are still breathing air and are not waiting in a fema camp for execution is because of God’s hand on this man right here.
Orig. Q-JFK
& his son JFKJr right now is destroying the entire fookn cabal's empire of evil that tried to assassinate his father even if it means bringing down all the damn corrupt govts on the planet to do it!

God is real!
Angels are real!
Connecting is your job at hand!

https://anonup.com/upload/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
30 May, 11:05
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Hallmark was the only reason I had satellite TV, but lately they've become HELLmark.
They've increasingly put same-sex couples in their movies; it's been incremental, working its way up to two men kissing and now this. I canceled my satellite months ago.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
30 May, 02:11
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Hallmark was my 85 yr old moms one movie channel but that’s gone now. This must be so shocking to our older generation..it makes me really sad that they have to witness the degradation of culture and a simpler way of life.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
30 May, 02:35
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
True. A childhood friend and I often reminisce about "the old days". It's really shocking how much has changed in just a few decades 😞

Fortunately some of the old series are available on DVD at good prices. I have the complete series of Andy Griffith, & Magnum P.I., and have many of the Hallmark movies before they compromised themselves.
So there are still plenty of shows to watch -- on DVD 😄.

Only people mentioned by JDuprayforhumanity in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Janet DuPre, click on at the bottom under it