Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
29 May, 07:12
Expand Your Thinking

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 May, 07:14
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

29 May, 07:29
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
I pray for those with their eyes still covered to see before it is too late. May they experience the peace and grace that comes with having the holy spirit within. 🙏🤍

Selah 321 @Selah
29 May, 08:44
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Joey is right... you bring light and clarity to the group... you call out the BS when necessary, thank you for your strength.

I'm honored and touched by this 🙏🤍 I pray I continue to make you guys proud of me 😊
09:10 PM - May 29, 2023
In response Selah 321 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Serah Oceane ♡, click on at the bottom under it