Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
29 May, 07:12
Expand Your Thinking

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
31 May, 11:37
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Spiritual Warfare 🛡🗡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
31 May, 11:46
These are times of separating the wheat from the tares. This is a time to see who really trusts the Lord with all their heart. There are many tares trying to strangle out the wheat. The wheat is precious in God's sight and he promises never leave us or forsake us. 😇

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
29 May, 07:37
lots of them on Twit...speaking falsely about YESHUA. Breaks my heart every time. Ion even get mad anymore, just feel sad for humanity. Yet my vibe is unstoppable. That's HIS power PTL🙌🏻

29 May, 08:56
In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication
Yes, many it's very sad I agree. All we can do is pray they wake up from the lies and be there for them when they're ready to hear the good truth. 🤍

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
29 May, 07:32
So True. AMEN. 🙏

29 May, 07:33
In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication
🙏🤍

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

29 May, 07:29
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
I pray for those with their eyes still covered to see before it is too late. May they experience the peace and grace that comes with having the holy spirit within. 🙏🤍

Jody Donohue @Jody
29 May, 07:18
Absolutely. AU is a safe haven. I went back on Twitter this last while. Everything and everyone feels fake. They cling to the bigger accts like fan girls. The vibe here as opposed to there is world’s apart.

29 May, 07:20
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
You are over the target! 🎯

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
29 May, 07:39
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
☝🏻what she said ♡