Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Sherry Bliss @Ratherbriding
31 May, 02:48
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
You are loved beyond measure. God bless you Joey.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
31 May, 12:51
Just seeing this and I pray you strength and peace my friend. It's always darkest right before dawn. Love to you, this saddens and enrages me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
31 May, 12:50
Numbers 6:24-26 🙏❤

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
31 May, 12:43
TY for sharing this and God Bless you, Joey! So thankful for you. 🇺🇸🙏😘

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
31 May, 12:41
God Bless you Joey.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
31 May, 12:39
Every time we go to food shop at this one location, this young man always goes to my husband to thank him for his service. My husband wears his AF ballcap. God Bless that young man.

Christopher Gibbons @ChristopherGibbons
30 May, 04:58
I hear ya, brother. Sending you air hugs and prayers.

trueblue @trueblue
30 May, 07:16
Joey, AU honors you every day! You are in our hearts 🤍

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
29 May, 11:46
Thank you for your service 🙏 .

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
29 May, 11:32
Joey thank you for your service not just then but even now. Who better than the Lord to know exactly how it feels to help and love others even though they are the same people that would step over them. God chose you for a reason Joey. You are here for a reason! We love you! Blessings to you friend 💗

Every Time @soTELLme533
29 May, 10:52
Dear Joey,
Thank you for your service.
This is a phrase that means so much but hard to define, perhaps especially now, when we know so much about who has been controlling us for centuries.
But what matters is a soldier's intentions, the incorruptible, everlasting reasons he or she tries to serve to the best of their ability and that they do so with complete, unselfish love for God, country and family and with incredible courage.
I'm sorry you were disappointed with the results of your test.
I thought about where I am because if you had conducted your test here, the results may have been different. people here are very nice, caring, respectful and always willing to help a stranger.
Well, once again, thank you for your service.

Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
29 May, 10:44
Fren, you are in the wrong space. I am as well. We're in enemy territory. I've been inclined to move for years but I own a business. My guys aren't inclined to move.

So I stay. If you can, move along. We all can acclimate, move along.

🙏

Anne Kats @anneanon1
29 May, 10:42
God bless you and thank you whole heartedly for your service. 🕊💖🙌🏼🙏🏼 God knows .

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
29 May, 10:41
I was glad to see You enjoying the day in Your garden and Jamas enjoying the day! 🥰
But Yes Joey, I see that too!🥰🙏🏼

arba happihr @arba
29 May, 10:21
Aloha Thank you for your Service.
🤗💓💌
I understand your feelings
Most can't read or
sign their names either.
government education

Jody Donohue @Jody
29 May, 10:18
We see and love you Joey! Thank you 🙏❤️🫡

Only followers of this user (LeaOlive) can see their posts

Anon MeUpp @Jahty
29 May, 09:51
Thank you Joey for your service and patriotism. I am saddened most humans can't see beyond their nose, and are so self absorbed and care so much about material things.
Thank you for this post as it will have me checking my own awareness when I'm out and about.
💜💜

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
29 May, 09:44
Thank You My Fren 🙏

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
29 May, 09:44
Thank you Joey for your service and God bless you!

janice marie donated @jmmcginley
29 May, 09:43
God bless you Joey and from my heart to yours..Thank you for your service. ❤️🙏🇺🇸

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
29 May, 09:40
that is why this is the matrix...too many not ready to be unplugged...would actually fight to be enslaved...as crazy as that sounds...i thought to myself the other day...people that rush to get work...they are actually running to a place which will end up putting them in their early grave...ironic huh

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
29 May, 09:40 (E)
Joey, ThanQ for your compassion, Patriotism and more. You and so many deserve the respect of this nation's people. YOU and those like you are our HEROES. I love you too! GOD BLESS YOU💞🙏💞🦅

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
29 May, 09:11
Thank you, Sweet, Joey........I'm a fan ;)

Paisley Park @Paisley66
29 May, 09:10
Thank you for your service. God bless you! ❤️🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸❤️

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
29 May, 09:07
Thank you for loving your Country enough to serve. 🙏🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸🙏