Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
29 May, 04:35

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
On the subject of the narrative of the alive dead people (as opposed to dead alive people), here's a fun one.

Jr. holding an ALEVE (alive) bottle while making the ASL sign for the 17th letter:

HOLY $#!+ !!!!!!!!! OUTRAGEOUS Q
Alright that does it, wayyyy tooooo many "coincidences" over the top.
JFK JR signing Q while signaling ALIVE.
04:38 AM - May 29, 2023
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
29 May, 01:14

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spear Header3 @Spearheader3
29 May, 06:58
For inquiring minds๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ˜Ž

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
29 May, 01:16
In response Spear Header3 to her Publication

The Intercessor @Justice4AllCQ
29 May, 06:51
Did I ever tell you that my friend was the first Navy seal and not only served, directly under CIC 35, but were friends. JFK gave him a standing order to report to him to debrief, after every single mission. My friends commanding officers hated it but he was the commander in chief. My friend said he had no friends except John. I learned alot about 35. Did you know today is his, JFK's 106th birthday.

I miss my friend. I miss having breakfast and him sharing these stories.

John and John John were not targeted because they loved corruption. I can tell you that.

And I'll tell you, the best really is coming. Keep fighting for truth.