Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
DEPT OF DEFENSE- PART 1
This is about Visitors Day/ Griffin Shock 23

Visitor's could mean ET's
GRIFFIN SHOCK 23
?
23 = PAIN
Are the WHITE HATS going to allow the BLACK HATS do their scare event?- UFO's/ALIENS?... I believe the INVASION at the BORDER are really MILITARY... There is NO WAY we are fighting this WAR without the help of other beings. GOOD ET's?

I am going with WHITE HATS ARE IN CONTROL... They are the ones doing every scenario and MSM event/ PRODUCTION. I believe ALL - or most BAD were taken out before TRUMP ever went into office. You would have to be insane to think that the WHITE HATS are not in control - they piss me off with some of the things but I know it is necessary. Bare with me on this..and keep in mind - numbers do not lie/ and I go within for knowledge and a sense of whats to come... I do not give 2 shits about what is being said out there - especially info. being dumped by the larger accounts... I do not need to be right nor do I need to be p
11:34 AM - May 28, 2023
Only people mentioned by DinaElle in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Elle DiNardi, click on at the bottom under it