Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 May, 11:50

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 May, 04:06
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
9:50
Most High Grace

Hello Vincent!
Wow that is so peaceful!
Don't ya just wish ya could bottle that and pull it out any time of day.
No wait, you have experienced it now so yeppers you can pull it out anytime you need it.

Perhaps you could ask Elon why he many times now still refuses to allow Nana back on twitter AND refuses to show me the post that got me booted the same day as you, DoQ, Flynn and the rest?

Not looking much like he is serious about the free speech thing???

KOI pond=84
84=
I am you
Five Five
Umbrella
Nine Nine
Precipice
Savior
Men in Black
Godfather
Arizona
Arkansas

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pamela McKenzie @sunstone815
27 May, 04:12
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nana, Kim Runner kept encouraging people to keep appealing, I thought about it, about 3 weeks ago, I tried another appeal (after being off over 2 years) and they gave me back my original twitter, but made me delete the tweet that got me taken out, which I did, then was back in. Give it a try.

27 May, 10:36
In response Pamela McKenzie to her Publication
I appealed again today after they denied me and got another Hell NO email practically immediately.

Momma Bear @ur1spark
Send them another response asap asking them to show you how you violated twitter rules or terms of service. I even told them I thought they must have confused me with another account because I was certain that I did NOT violate any rules or terms of service. I got to the point where I would immediately reply to each rejection. And there were many.
10:45 PM - May 27, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ur1spark in this post can reply
27 May, 10:54
In response Momma Bear to her Publication
I have done that each time hun, but thanks for letting me know what your did.