Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 May, 11:50

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 May, 04:06
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
9:50
Most High Grace

Hello Vincent!
Wow that is so peaceful!
Don't ya just wish ya could bottle that and pull it out any time of day.
No wait, you have experienced it now so yeppers you can pull it out anytime you need it.

Perhaps you could ask Elon why he many times now still refuses to allow Nana back on twitter AND refuses to show me the post that got me booted the same day as you, DoQ, Flynn and the rest?

Not looking much like he is serious about the free speech thing???

KOI pond=84
84=
I am you
Five Five
Umbrella
Nine Nine
Precipice
Savior
Men in Black
Godfather
Arizona
Arkansas

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pamela McKenzie @sunstone815
Nana, Kim Runner kept encouraging people to keep appealing, I thought about it, about 3 weeks ago, I tried another appeal (after being off over 2 years) and they gave me back my original twitter, but made me delete the tweet that got me taken out, which I did, then was back in. Give it a try.
04:12 PM - May 27, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by sunstone815 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

28 May, 01:36
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Joey, I wholeheartedly agree with you about Anon up. It is an oasis. I wasn’t on the chan or other, wouldn’t know how even. But unfortunately I didn’t wake up until March 11 2020. I think it was the date. First I knew covid was a scam, something in my gut made me feel that way, then, by sheer accident (I feel God put it in my path) which was a link to Dave on X22 Report. I decided to listen, wow, it was like a slap in the face. Woke me up after years of cognitive dissonance, but I did vote for Trump in 2016. I shared it with my big sister who was awake years before me and she was on board. Grateful to God, I happened upon Dave’s link. I still remember the episode title Red/Green Castle ready clock activated Ep 2124b. It was from Dave where I learned about Q. The rest, as they say is history. Boy, did I ever wake up Fast! Then Oct 15 2020 they took out all the podcasters.

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
30 May, 07:26
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
I've often equated FB and Twit to the River Styx in Dante's Inferno. The river in hell where the wrathful and sullen roll and writhe around on each other in the slime and muck.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 May, 10:36
In response Pamela McKenzie to her Publication
I appealed again today after they denied me and got another Hell NO email practically immediately.

Momma Bear @ur1spark
27 May, 10:45
Send them another response asap asking them to show you how you violated twitter rules or terms of service. I even told them I thought they must have confused me with another account because I was certain that I did NOT violate any rules or terms of service. I got to the point where I would immediately reply to each rejection. And there were many.

28 May, 01:12
Terrible 😢 I know I was suspended because I was a Trump supporter not because I broke any rules, even though they said I did. I never threatened or harassed anyone. It still has bots and awful people who keep posting terrible stuff but of course they don’t get suspended.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
27 May, 10:21
In response Pamela McKenzie to her Publication
I appealed and went from "permanently suspended" to "suspended." They still haven't shown me what I did to get suspended in the first place.