Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
07 June, 02:56
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
05 June, 08:03
Very Coy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (libertyandjustice4_ALL) can see their posts

⨀Florence Vonda⍟ donated @Generator
30 May, 11:11

Gunslinger Girl @gunslingergirl
29 May, 11:11
11:11 how bout that?

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
29 May, 10:53 (E)
👀 It seems like some fish are sneaking off... like there going somewhere else...🤔🙂!

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
29 May, 10:49
😁

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
28 May, 04:25
Watching the water 💧

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
28 May, 04:09
#19 baby!!

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
28 May, 02:44
I have been wanting a koi pond. One of my student's father builds them. This is a good video for manifesting. Thanks. Wouldn't it be loverly!

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
28 May, 02:02
Hello Vincent
Have a great afternoon okoi

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
28 May, 01:32
Good morning VK! 🤗. Sooo many things to think about this post….sometimes better to be a big fish in a small pond, easier to catch a fish in a pond, the fish in the pond doesn’t know what’s beyond……….
Sometimes AU feels just like this beautiful little pond, protected, safe, information flowing like water however,….

God would not bring you through a Red Sea and turn around and allow you to perish in a fish pond.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
28 May, 11:52

Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
28 May, 11:46

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
28 May, 11:26

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
28 May, 11:24
GM VK. 🤔 Hmmm no Good Morning today. You are being ‘koi’ about something.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
28 May, 11:22
:8 - :11
5 mutes
also, reminds me of Morse code.
Well, would you look at that. As I’m typing this out my waterfall in my Koi pond pauses. What the…

These “coincidences” never cease to amaze me.

28 May, 11:22
In response Whites QWall to his Publication

The Real Me @TheRealMe
28 May, 11:11
GMVK. Feel in’ coy today?

28 May, 10:45
Someday…
Pristine spring-fed water.
Nice!

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
28 May, 01:48
Qurrent Events

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
28 May, 12:24
Hiya VK 👋
TS 11:50
💧#’s 1150 & 115

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
27 May, 11:31
Could be Qoi, or Goldback Triggerfish.

"Gold Back Triggerfish (Xanthichthys caeruleolineatus)"

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
27 May, 11:15
Hey VK!
Don't be so Koi. ;) Lol

Jessi Doe @Jessi
27 May, 11:02
That pond is beautiful! Wish i had room for one, but my little yard is all garden!

Julie Casey @Trump2023
27 May, 06:04
okay but with all due respect you usually Good Morning Patriots, like in the good ol'days. I am just an old nostalgic soul missing the days when we called you Sir.

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
27 May, 05:23
Koi
Gematria 35

A lot of 35s out there right now...
Maybe 5/30 ? no clue

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
27 May, 04:43
Carp e diem
Seize the day 🙃

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 May, 04:06
9:50
Most High Grace

Hello Vincent!
Wow that is so peaceful!
Don't ya just wish ya could bottle that and pull it out any time of day.
No wait, you have experienced it now so yeppers you can pull it out anytime you need it.

Perhaps you could ask Elon why he many times now still refuses to allow Nana back on twitter AND refuses to show me the post that got me booted the same day as you, DoQ, Flynn and the rest?

Not looking much like he is serious about the free speech thing???

KOI pond=84
84=
I am you
Five Five
Umbrella
Nine Nine
Precipice
Savior
Men in Black
Godfather
Arizona
Arkansas

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
27 May, 04:11
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
My last post pointed out truth about the FBeye. 🥴

Pamela McKenzie @sunstone815
27 May, 04:12
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nana, Kim Runner kept encouraging people to keep appealing, I thought about it, about 3 weeks ago, I tried another appeal (after being off over 2 years) and they gave me back my original twitter, but made me delete the tweet that got me taken out, which I did, then was back in. Give it a try.

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
27 May, 03:17
Good Afternoon VK and Patriots!

Thank you ...