Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
27 May, 09:11
I've Rabbit Holed just about everything I can do.

I want to know more about Med Beds.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
27 May, 09:24
In response Former [Corn Pop] Farmer to her Publication
I am leery. Some can do exactly like in the movie Avatar and can move your consciousness around. I will not be getting in any created by or offered from our government, ever. They could put you into a slave clone on mars and let a demon take over your body here. They use them to move consciousness into their new clones.

I wish we would all study together using our willpower to shift our holograms to their most vital blueprints. I believe epigenetics is the start of this study and practice. We are in a hologram and holographic beings, quantumly speaking. Very dense though. It takes a lot to shift our light fields to even the most subtle of nuances.

I would trust a Keshe bed. He is acting independently of the governments. I have been following him for over a decade. I have several plasma-gans healing items bought from those who create them from his free use of his patents. Intrigued. I would hop in his plasma ship.

https://keshe.foundation/p...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
I agree with you. I haven't thought abought the gov aspect in regards to Med Beds. Hell, we wouldn't need them if there was no Gov't.

I guess that there is a lot of more discernment that needs to happen before we agree to get into a pod.

Satan has a lot up his sleeve, right?
10:38 PM - May 28, 2023
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Corstruction in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Former [Corn Pop] Farmer, click on at the bottom under it