Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 February, 09:33
Nana thinks that subtle changes and terms are not going to wake up the unconscious sheeple that remain.

They are mostly not even fookn paying attention, they are sitting back fat and sassy happy that Trump is gone and hell they AGREE with most of what Biden is doing, They are that damn stupid and/or brainwashed.
The only thing that will bring them back to a normal center or morality is "in your face" EBS of the children, confessions, and the election fraud.

Do we grab the popcorn or our guns?
Nana is all in for either one but we need someone to take the helm!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
09 February, 10:23
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I have friends and family in both of these groups. Neighbors that don't speak to us anymore and will hardly look at us because we are Trump supporters. Family that is so conditioned to the BS they think Biden is president and move on with dark unhappy life cuz that's just the way it is and there's nothing we can do about it. Forget trying to mention about the children, that's when they throw up their hands and tell me to shut up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Akaal Sach @AkaalSach
Yeah, same here. They put their fingers in their ears and go la la la laaa. But that's okay, now I know which in my circle are brain dead robots with no soul and I'm never gonna speak to them again. Anyone who doesn't find the children business shocking especially ain't no friend of mine. Not to mention the rigged elections for decades worldwide and the depopulation plan, which has never really been hidden, it's been staring us all in the face for years. Last year wore me out trying to get through to them, presenting evidence, documents etc. They wouldn't even look. So good bloody riddance IMO
10:51 AM - Feb 09, 2021
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AkaalSach in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Akaal Sach, click on at the bottom under it