Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana thinks that subtle changes and terms are not going to wake up the unconscious sheeple that remain.

They are mostly not even fookn paying attention, they are sitting back fat and sassy happy that Trump is gone and hell they AGREE with most of what Biden is doing, They are that damn stupid and/or brainwashed.
The only thing that will bring them back to a normal center or morality is "in your face" EBS of the children, confessions, and the election fraud.

Do we grab the popcorn or our guns?
Nana is all in for either one but we need someone to take the helm!
09:33 AM - Feb 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Desert Dog @Zippydog
09 February, 10:23
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I have friends and family in both of these groups. Neighbors that don't speak to us anymore and will hardly look at us because we are Trump supporters. Family that is so conditioned to the BS they think Biden is president and move on with dark unhappy life cuz that's just the way it is and there's nothing we can do about it. Forget trying to mention about the children, that's when they throw up their hands and tell me to shut up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nothing IsRandom @NothingIsRandom
09 February, 10:39
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
You can lead a horse to water but you can not make it drink. - Just be you. By being you, walking with your head high knowing you know that eventually the "truth" will stare them right in the face. That is when you decide if you're willing to help them. Love to you, my fellow warrior 💞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Akaal Sach @AkaalSach
09 February, 10:51
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
Yeah, same here. They put their fingers in their ears and go la la la laaa. But that's okay, now I know which in my circle are brain dead robots with no soul and I'm never gonna speak to them again. Anyone who doesn't find the children business shocking especially ain't no friend of mine. Not to mention the rigged elections for decades worldwide and the depopulation plan, which has never really been hidden, it's been staring us all in the face for years. Last year wore me out trying to get through to them, presenting evidence, documents etc. They wouldn't even look. So good bloody riddance IMO

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
09 February, 10:22
Would have been a blessing to have a loved one by your side to watch the Great Awakening unfold.
The Lord said no were on our own its US here finishing The Plan!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 February, 10:32
In response Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA to his Publication
Nana has been on my own since I was 17.
The only constant in all these yrs hs been my bff that I talk to out loud constantly.
PPl have made fun of me for talking to myself for years, tricks on them, I was not talking to myself was usually talking to God.

Celebrating another bday today that he has allowed me to have in this lifetime right here right now to witness the grand event in history.

Sturgill Simpson @triqdaddy
09 February, 10:16
I so wish they would use the EBS but i dont believe its going to happen. X22 always says the people have to see, well ive seen enough ii just wish we could have 1 arrest a day in till 24 but hey what do i know NOTHING nobody knows anything

Miss Step @Bestgrandma
09 February, 12:51
In response Sturgill Simpson to his Publication
my phone amber alert went off today and i jumped thinking this is it! 🍿🙇‍♀️

FarmGalUSA Michelle @FarmGirlUSA
09 February, 10:07
I agreen with Nana, if nothing happens by March... I'll not let them take my guns or my freedom. I won't be quiet anymore. That means they will take away my business. But I'm all in until the end. I can't even watch cop shows on TV, always after the white guy wearing red white and blue. Sick of it, finally told husband I'll not watch anymore of it.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
09 February, 10:03
I agree Nana. It all is sogut wrenching and heartbreaking

ShonaP Spain @WeeJake
09 February, 09:57
Most if not All my close friends know there is something wierd going on but have no interest in finding the truth. They want it all over and done with but don't realise it's other people fighting to get them there. They say it doesn't matter to them Because none of it affects them "All Just Politics". I never realised how complaisant and soo feckin annoying these people can be. But I do now!!! Their beyond waking up!! Only a short sharp jolt can help them now

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
09 February, 10:21
In response ShonaP Spain to her Publication
I firmly believe God woke up the people that would seek the truth, spread it, and never give up trying to help the masses. He removed people that no longer serve a purpose in our lives and he brought us all together. He never takes something away without giving back even better. 💖🇺🇸. Our bond is unbreakable because we fought for all of them even though they vilafied us. Love wins. God Wins. We win.

Miss NCPhoenix @NCPhoenix
09 February, 10:29
In response ShonaP Spain to her Publication
Agree! I had 2 PHD co-workers that didn't know each other say exactly the same words and then followed it up with "I don't care who wins as long as I get my stimulus check". They are ignorant by choice and blatantly refuse to acknowledge what they have been shown. I had to share my energy with people who want to be enlightened instead of allowing the MSM parrots to drain the life from my soul. It's been a lonely journey outside of my virtual patriot family.

Ziggy One @Ziggy11
09 February, 09:50
agree i dont think we can wake any more up they are brainwashed or just have given up

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
09 February, 10:02
In response Ziggy One to her Publication
Keep praying

JustFor Thought @JustForThought
09 February, 10:08
In response Ziggy One to her Publication
I think more would wake up, but it can't seem as the same old bullshit is taking place. Right now for those who are not seeking the truth and researching to uncover what many of us uncover; it appears as the same old corrupt things are happening. For many I talk to...they feel like something is wrong, but the only thing that has been confirmed for them is it is pointless to vote.

Joni Mays @jandcmays
09 February, 09:49
100% agree!!👊🏻

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
09 February, 09:41
At this point would it be resonable to think that the "apparent" lack of movement is still about waking more people up?

What if waking more people isn't the point right now?

Seems that if you haven't awakened by now. It will take a big jolt in the face to move you at all. EBS the truth needs to be heard.

Just thoughts as we really have NO idea what might really be happening.

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
09 February, 09:44
In response Ime Sometimes to her Publication
This is where I am at as well. Godspeed Patriots!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 February, 09:53
In response Ime Sometimes to her Publication
There is a huge requirement here to complete the legal aspects of this as well as the waking pple up.Like you Nana thinks we have woken all that will wake without EBS.

Idk what i's have to be dotted and t's crossed but it sure feels like we are getting to a breaking point here.
What does it take to move the timeline forward?

Thr much of this we have been prompted by a combination of Trump tweets&Q to help patriots know some of how loud&about what we need to scream about to drive the news cycles to triggers.

Do we need to help or get out of the way? Grab our guns? Nana is in for eit

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
09 February, 09:39

Dani America1st @Dani_America1st
09 February, 09:37
I agree, since Nov 3rd I have tried to wake ppl up to the DS. I don't think they care, not because they are ok with it but because they don't understand the depths of it and won't listen because they are just happy Trump is gone. It's time to open this up whether that is via the military or we the people sick and tired of this evil and corruption.

Polly Wog @Polly_wog
09 February, 09:45
In response Dani America1st to his Publication
My X best friend kept telling me "Ignorance is bliss"
I told him, "You know the truth, you just don't care unless it affects you"
He's hoping for UBI and can't wait to get the vax. smh

JustFor Thought @JustForThought
09 February, 09:47
In response Dani America1st to his Publication
Agreed. The approach that is being taken now is not waking anymore people up. Most I talk to believe it is just the corrupt system and the people have no power to change it. I can't say I blame many of them. As it appears now; our votes were blatantly stolen and nothing has happened but the same old thing...as they see it corruption wins.

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
09 February, 09:36
When the popcorn is gone, we fight!

Dani America1st @Dani_America1st
09 February, 09:38
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
I'm out of popcorn!