sercorimo ... @sercorimo
27 May, 12:23
VincentCrypt46
11:38/9:29 AM ยท EST
May 27, 2023

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
27 May, 12:39
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
I posted about 2 weeks ago at a local bar having lunch & the Bud Lite driver behind bar emptying the tap. He said to me they are ones hurting & ppl going against them. Not corporate.
This guy makes prefect sense.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
I do understand...however...the need for the evil to die is greater than the individual/s jobs. You have to accept you work for a woke disgusting company and find the courage to find different employment. If there's nothing...then time to be an entrepreneur and start your own business. Is it fair to the employees that are just working their job? No.
02:30 PM - May 27, 2023
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KimmysConjecturingAgain in this post can reply
Susie __Q @Susie_Q
30 May, 01:39
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
Exactly...

What IF...
Employees refuse to give conglomerates a platform by refusing to repeat the war of words...refuse to comply with corporate overreach which is abuse and restricting 1st Amendment rights. It's blackmail to force an employee to comply or be fired. If the employees refuse the conglomerates will cower and look for another way to create oppression. Evildoers will not stop doing evil. One must stand for their moral compass and unite. The corporate office does not care about money loss if they can steal your rights.
In the long run, they make $$. Yuckies are always in it for the long haul, their victory not yours.

I have chosen wisely about voting with my dollar, begging for decades to do the same.

Folks waking up finds revelation as it's a new concept to vote with your dollar. Folks are easily persuaded and respond to first impulse. If folks had refrained from dictatorial jab at work the work would have not demanded and capitulated to the workers.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
27 May, 03:32
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
Good point...he said to me "have an open mind"
I told him I do but I don't have a woke mind

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
27 May, 04:08
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Right. The key phrase he's parroting...."have an open mind" tells you everything you need to know. He doesn't care how evil and sick his employer is....he just wants his paycheck. So he has no problem working for and promoting that company and it's products. If his response had been....Oh gosh....I can't believe I work for such a disgusting company...I just don't even want to be here but I feel like I have no choice. I might have more sympathy...and offer suggestions and prayers he'd find better employment. But no. His response is..."have an open mind...". So nope. He's part of the problem.