Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
27 May, 06:45
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Q, The Great Awakening and the (Q)uantum Heart of God

Black (W)hole/White (W)hole

Dark to Light

"I Salute the Light in your Eyes where the Whole Universe Dwells. For when I AM in that Center WITHIN me and you are in that Place WITHIN you, then We Shall Be As ONE." -Lakota Chief Crazy Horse

The Quantum Light of Source is Already Within Us. It is Time for us to come together as One Personal & Planetary Heart to Create a New World that Recognizes & Consciously Celebrates that Light within Ourselves, One Another and All of Creation

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 May, 02:55
This is so true.

Nana has not devoted much time to Real Estate the last couple of years, only handling the ones God sends me, usually problem children.
I am partially retired but the reason is more about what I have been doing on behalf of this Awakening Movement, that retiring.

My Broker doesn't give a shit. He is a very spiritual man as well and knows that I am not as in to it at this age anyway. Besides I ONLY make him money I am zero cost out of his pocket.

We have had a couple of light discussions of what is really happening here to try to prepare him on especially the money & spiritual end of it.

I told him that what I am doing for him every day in this war is much more important for him and his family than closing real estate deals for him at this point.
He has plenty of young whipper snappers out there knocking on doors.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
27 May, 02:58
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
In the same boat.
This work comes first.

arba happihr @arba
27 May, 03:01
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Aloha Nana
I hear you.
They either know and wont act or they should find another line of work.
They aren't helping their customer without truthful knowledge.
I know a well respected dr in Columbia SC who is high up on the scale in the hospital. He doesn't believe a word I have shared. Covid, yep its real!
Hurry take the jabs ALL of them!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
27 May, 02:29
🤣🤣🤣

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
27 May, 10:10
LOL- 39

I'm Q- 39

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
27 May, 10:12
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I'm 39 years old
🤣❤