Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
27 May, 10:06

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
This is so true.

Nana has not devoted much time to Real Estate the last couple of years, only handling the ones God sends me, usually problem children.
I am partially retired but the reason is more about what I have been doing on behalf of this Awakening Movement, that retiring.

My Broker doesn't give a shit. He is a very spiritual man as well and knows that I am not as in to it at this age anyway. Besides I ONLY make him money I am zero cost out of his pocket.

We have had a couple of light discussions of what is really happening here to try to prepare him on especially the money & spiritual end of it.

I told him that what I am doing for him every day in this war is much more important for him and his family than closing real estate deals for him at this point.
He has plenty of young whipper snappers out there knocking on doors.
02:55 PM - May 27, 2023
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
27 May, 03:01
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Aloha Nana
I hear you.
They either know and wont act or they should find another line of work.
They aren't helping their customer without truthful knowledge.
I know a well respected dr in Columbia SC who is high up on the scale in the hospital. He doesn't believe a word I have shared. Covid, yep its real!
Hurry take the jabs ALL of them!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 May, 03:19
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Some are just so brainwashed.

I know my deceased Son was a Pharmacist and he had to go thr the same college and medical training as a general doctor and I can tell you that the colleges completely brainwash them so so bad on this stuff.
Couple that with the fact that the administrative doctors running the hospitals continue the brainwashing and back it up with threats of them loosing their license they have worked a minimum of 20 yrs to get if they step outside of the guidelines of hospitals or pharmacies.
Once he was out in public work on his own it did not take him long to refuse some of the programing.

As a pharmacist, they can refuse to fill any prescription they feel is harmful, wrong, for the patient and he did when he felt strongly about it. The doctors nor the company could make them do it.

He would NEVER, his whole life, back down on anything that he knew he was 100% right on, not even when he was little.😇

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
27 May, 02:58
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
In the same boat.
This work comes first.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 May, 03:24
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
😘💜