Only people mentioned by Patriot777_ in this post can reply
Night Shift @kekerista
26 May, 07:21
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
We knew this day would come
These people are SO STUPID
It was NEVER about another 4 year election
White Rabbit....say goodbye to ALL the anons
We know better than to follow you anymore after this.
I stand with Trump!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
26 May, 07:13
100% πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘ŠπŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ₯°πŸ™πŸΌ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
26 May, 07:09
My preference, I musted and unfollowed on Twitter and Gab! I stand with Trump 1000%+

Royal Raven @Royalraven
26 May, 07:08
Looks like Follow the White Rabbit is going down the wrong rabbit hole.
I am sticking with President Trump!

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
26 May, 07:01
ELECTION FRAUD WAS NEVER FIXED. HOW CAN WE HAVE A TRUSTWORTHY ELECTION OH I MEAN SELECTION. WAKE UP. EVERYTHING IS A PSYOP. YOUR FATHER IN HEAVEN IS WAITING FOR YOU TO GET TO KNOW HIM AGAIN. REPORT TO HIM ALL DAY LONG. IT'S THE ONLY WAY OUT OF THIS MESS. READ YOUR INSTRUCTION MANUAL THE BIBLE. WE ARE HERE. YOU NEED TO BELIEVE. OR NOT FREEWILL. YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE LEFT BEHIND. GOD BLESS ALL.

26 May, 06:55
Not all of us will make it! There will come a time when there will be those who will turn against Trump again,

I Stand with Trump 1000% +!!!πŸ’«

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
26 May, 07:03
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
STAND WITH GOD AND YOU WILL MAKE IT. PLEASE. BE RAPTURE READY. TRUMP IS JUST A MAN. MAN CAN NOT FIX THIS. GOD BLESS YOU.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
26 May, 06:54
Wolves showing themselves!
They don’t know Anons will flush that πŸ’©instantaneously!

26 May, 06:53
For all those who do not, feel free to block me or unfriend me! I stand 1000% with Trump!

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
26 May, 06:59
I DO TOO! PRESIDENT TRUMP ALL THE WAY!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
26 May, 07:07