Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
P8t Riot @P8triot2
26 May, 02:12
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
CCTV and dish cable wires.positive center(-) sheath.......the screw on part is ground for indoors

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
26 May, 01:05
Been digging up and relocating banana trees barefoot most the morning 😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
26 May, 12:57
I just came in from doing that. :)

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
26 May, 12:43
Hubby and I have started going out every evening barefoot (plantar fasciitis and all) and grounding in our lawn for at least 10 minutes. We love that time to walk around our yard and look at the spring flowers, the newly planted garden, listen to the birds and the windchimes, etc. We sometimes figure a hug or two while grounding probably super charges the effect...so. LOL! 💖💫💫

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
26 May, 01:21
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
❤️

Yester Vue @realyestervue
26 May, 12:37
No matter what it is you like, plant one or more of them "into" the earth if you can. Granmas on knees with shoes on still get grounded pruning and fussing over their roses.

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
26 May, 01:20
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
I have a bum foot. I can't walk and need to keep it elevated. .. BUT I will be grounding w/bare feet later, sitting in a chair as I instruct my husband on how to prune our roses🤣

Mike Anon @Mike314
26 May, 12:31
Good advice, and beautiful weather in the forecast here for the weekend all the way into early next week, perfect for grounding and getting some natural Vitamin D.