Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
It all began 1,200 days ago...
TODAY lines up with the very first Q drop.
10:29 AM - Feb 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
10 February, 10:30
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
#wwg1wga 🌎☮️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Drops*Of *Jupiter @JupitersMuse
10 February, 07:35
Revelation 12:1-6
The Woman and the Dragon
12A great portent appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars. 2She was pregnant and was crying out in birth pangs, in the agony of giving birth. 3Then another portent appeared in heaven: a great red dragon, with seven heads and ten horns, and seven diadems on his heads. 4His tail swept down a third of the stars of heaven and threw them to the earth. Then the dragon stood before the woman who was about to bear a child, so that he might devour her child as soon as it was born

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Drops*Of *Jupiter @JupitersMuse
10 February, 07:40
In response Drops*Of *Jupiter to her Publication
And she gave birth to a son, a male child, who is to rule* all the nations with a rod of iron. But her child was snatched away and taken to God and to his throne; and the woman fled into the wilderness, where she has a place prepared by God, so that there she can be nourished for one thousand two hundred and sixty days. #GodWins

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
09 February, 11:59
So 2/11/2021 lines up with 10/30, and 1221 days would be on 3/2.
Intersting.

RICHARD NHY @TitoRichard
09 February, 05:34
is there a way to obtain a readable size Qclock/Qmap/OwlMap etc..??
its impossible to process this on a screen unless you have an 80" Monitor.
Are posters available anywhere?

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
09 February, 05:46
In response RICHARD NHY to his Publication
How's this?

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
09 February, 03:16
Goosebumps...
Delta for today?
"Justice."

(among others)

Exciting times, Patriots ❤

Kunal Verma @vkunal308
09 February, 03:00
never understood the Q clock, can someone help to understand Q clock and where i can see the Q clock?

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
09 February, 05:54
In response Kunal Verma to his Publication
No one ever gives out this info, I've been trying for a long time to figure it out - but those who know don't share it.

Zero Oclock @ZeroOclock
09 February, 10:56
In response Kunal Verma to his Publication
https://qsoldiers.wordpres...

FYI - this was the first result from a DuckDuckGo search.

North *** @Northstar
09 February, 02:55
Clock Str1k35 Midnight

April Schwartz @AprilL_2021_
09 February, 01:23

Royal Raven @Royalraven
09 February, 02:18
In response April Schwartz to her Publication
God has confounded our enemies time and time again. Trump and the Patriots are outwitting them at every turn. God is Good, God is Great!

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Troy Halter @VonHalter
09 February, 01:18
hmmm 1221. 21 more days

Kim Mac @Kimsangels
09 February, 01:11
I pray this doesn't mean 3-4 year start from beginning

Digital Marine @CueTheMarines
09 February, 01:00
wow, check out all the deltas!

Lisa Martin @Hawkmoon269
09 February, 02:40
In response Digital Marine to his Publication
my favorite...

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
09 February, 04:50
In response Digital Marine to his Publication
Nice!

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
09 February, 12:36

Red Reckoning @RedReckoning
09 February, 12:26
😁

Rita Meeks @NurseRita
09 February, 11:57
1200= 12 mirrored 21 = 12/21 🙏🙏

Pres Trump @Patriotnmontana
09 February, 11:05
oh LOL. got it. nevermind!! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Razz Matazz @RLH10
09 February, 11:06
Awesome drop. It's going to be a glorious day!

Razz Matazz @RLH10
09 February, 06:36
In response Razz Matazz to her Publication
Post 1200 proved to be SPOT ON today because they actually walked themselves into the trap. Woo hoo. I'm not an attorney but heard that Trump's legal team will now be able to introduce election fraud evidence, along with proof that certain high ranking D officials pre-planned and paid for the attack on Jan. 6th. BRILLIANT.

Pres Trump @Patriotnmontana
09 February, 11:04
I thought the first Q drop was 10/28/17?

WitsUp 717 @WitsUp717
09 February, 12:43
In response Pres Trump to his Publication
you are right it was 10/28/17

INFJ 237 @infj237
09 February, 10:50
I knew it! THANK YOU for posting this I wanted to check the chart!!! YES!!!! (intuition intact)

Stacy Landis @Onehappykampr
09 February, 10:43
I am late for the party...about a year...but If I could do it again, I would have enjoyed watching the whole movie from the beginning. At least I'm not sleeping through it like everyone around me. 😜 You don't have to understand everything about the movie to enjoy it...even if you come in part way through. The others have done a pretty good job catching me up on the plot.

The Deflationist @TheDeflationist
09 February, 10:39
wow. check out drop 1200...