sercorimo ... @sercorimo
25 May, 06:35
JackStr42679640
6:16 PM ยท EST
May 25, 2023

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
some one special to some @godrus
25 May, 06:51
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
so was his death faked?
did JFK implement an exit strategy like Jr?
Was Jr was just following in father's footsteps?
I don't think so.
I do believe he survived the assassination attempt with nearly mortal wounds, and that Jackie O married Onassis in part for the security and privacy that level of wealth buys.
Private unknown and uncharted Greek island on which JFK could recuperate and recover, and then so could her son with his wife and sister-in-law after they faked their deaths. Because technically, Jackie and JFK were still married.
Til Death Do You Part
The love of a lifetime

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
its not him its russel pickett whos much shorter and has a southern draw
06:56 PM - May 25, 2023
Only people mentioned by reapermyer in this post can reply
some one special to some @godrus
25 May, 07:25
In response reaper myer to his Publication
I've wondered that but JFK wasn't very tall either. I keep thinking about Jrs acting; he could've coached his dad on faking a drawl.

reaper myer @reapermyer
25 May, 07:34
In response some one special to some to her Publication
you can believe what u want.......its pretty obvious to me though

reaper myer @reapermyer
25 May, 07:35
In response some one special to some to her Publication