6:16 PM · EST
May 25, 2023
06:35 PM - May 25, 2023
Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
Dottie French @DotOn777
26 May, 08:51
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
I know it's you, Sir...

I followed a twitter account that I believe was connected to JFK SR...it was a long time ago, and the respondent of that account was quiet, as in, not active with answering all the chatter.

In my heart, I know I have spoken to and responded to people in the JFK Family. I believe Queen Diana AND JR have made appearances here on AU...

It is 'just a feeling'...but feelings are coming rapidly to the surface for everyone. We will all find out who we've been talking to when the time is right.

Let's leave our minds OPEN for the joy of seeing everyone, or knowing we have connected.

God bless the United States of America AND THE ENTIRE KENNEDY FAMILY for their sacrifices.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
26 May, 08:34
So what are we saying here? JFK was not assassinated that maybe his clone or double was? Trump and Kennedy families are "time travelers" possibly...Saw it coming and just as JFK Jr. was able to avoid the HRC attempt...Senior knew and made other plans to escape as well? Is this what's going on? The White Hat Time Travelers war against the Black Hat Time Travelers?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
some one special to some @godrus
25 May, 06:51
so was his death faked?
did JFK implement an exit strategy like Jr?
Was Jr was just following in father's footsteps?
I don't think so.
I do believe he survived the assassination attempt with nearly mortal wounds, and that Jackie O married Onassis in part for the security and privacy that level of wealth buys.
Private unknown and uncharted Greek island on which JFK could recuperate and recover, and then so could her son with his wife and sister-in-law after they faked their deaths. Because technically, Jackie and JFK were still married.
Til Death Do You Part
The love of a lifetime

reaper myer @reapermyer
25 May, 06:56
In response some one special to some to her Publication
its not him its russel pickett whos much shorter and has a southern draw

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
25 May, 08:15
In response some one special to some to her Publication
'I do believe he survived the assassination attempt with nearly mortal wounds'
One of the theories that I read early on was that there was a clone in place. But at this point, I believe anything is possible.

I also believe that the marriage of Jackie O and Onassis was part of the security.