RoccoQ @RoccoQ
24 May, 10:18
Hello Anons. If I could get a prayer tonight or tomorrow that would be awesome for my sister she’s having extreme back pain problems and some breathing problems. She can’t stand walk or get dressed at this point and I don’t know what’s going on. I’m concerned because she can’t get relief. Thank you.❤️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
25 May, 01:02
In response RoccoQ to her Publication
I'm honestly starting to wonder what's going on. My brother after he got jabbed had really bad lower back pain issues. I am not jabbed and my lower back takes bad spasms. So many people are having back issues. Strange. I will pray for her.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RoccoQ @RoccoQ
She is double vaxxed…😕
08:26 AM - May 25, 2023
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by RoccoQ in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
25 May, 11:35
In response RoccoQ to her Publication
Does she have really bad pain in her feet? I got really sick where I thought I was going to die but I never got jabbed. My body hasn't felt right since. I will pray for her. I will pray for all of humanity, that we're saved by our Lord Jesus Christ.