RoccoQ @RoccoQ
Hello Anons. If I could get a prayer tonight or tomorrow that would be awesome for my sister she’s having extreme back pain problems and some breathing problems. She can’t stand walk or get dressed at this point and I don’t know what’s going on. I’m concerned because she can’t get relief. Thank you.❤️🙏
10:18 PM - May 24, 2023
Only people mentioned by RoccoQ in this post can reply
Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
25 May, 12:42
In response RoccoQ to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
25 May, 12:34 (E)
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️❤️❤️. Prayers sent. I’m going thru same thing. My sister has MS and now osteoporosis. She lifted a pan of water and cracked T7 and T9 vertebrae. Now bed ridden can’t work.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Telesia Birdwell @Telese
25 May, 12:33
🙏Prayers for her immediate recovery.

Anne Kats @anneanon1
🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🕊

memes matter @NoComment
25 May, 12:31
Please please please press play
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
This song works wonders in channeling prayers❤️👑🥲
Katy Nichole - "In Jesus Name (God of Possible)" (Official Music Video) - YouTube

Listen/Stream "In Jesus Name (God of Possible)" at https://fanlink.to/injesusnameDirector: Nathan SchneiderProducers: Joshua Wurzelbacher and Alicia St. Gela...

Paul Bruton @DrB
25 May, 08:51
🙏💕

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
25 May, 04:34
🙏🙏🙏

Julie Que @JulieQue
25 May, 01:42
Praying for your sister!🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Jul Anon @Jul22Ree
25 May, 01:37
🙏🙏🙏❤️

Green 8700 @Green8700
25 May, 01:29
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
25 May, 01:17
🙏🙏🙏

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
25 May, 01:14
Prayers to your family. Massage therapy is an excellent tool for back pain etc..

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
25 May, 01:02
I'm honestly starting to wonder what's going on. My brother after he got jabbed had really bad lower back pain issues. I am not jabbed and my lower back takes bad spasms. So many people are having back issues. Strange. I will pray for her.

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
25 May, 08:26
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
She is double vaxxed…😕

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
Thank you Lord for Your Divine Mercy in giving relief from pain to the dear sister of RoccoQ.🙏🤍

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
25 May, 12:30
🙏 Prayers for your sister, Rocco 🙏

WWG1WGA Digitalsoldiers @Gatekeeper
25 May, 12:28
Prayers in the Almighty name of Jesus

Brenda Hardin @Brendy
25 May, 12:26
Sending prayers! 🙏

Storm Rider @Rider
25 May, 12:18
Sending Prayers 🙏

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
24 May, 11:51
🙏🙏🙏

Widget 260 @widget260
24 May, 11:47
Last time I had a severe backache, it was due to kidney stones. Very painful. She really should go see a Doctor. Prayers that she feels relief soon.

Love Outweighs Fear @QuietNoMore
25 May, 12:36
In response Widget 260 to her Publication
I have several stones on both sides causing lots of pain and exhaustion. What did you do to remove them?

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
24 May, 11:39
🙏🙏🙏

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
24 May, 11:39
Are you taking her to the hospital? Her symptoms can be due to a heart problem.

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
25 May, 08:34
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
I dont live near her….. I’ve been talking to her son….. 🙏 this was sudden and shes double vaxxed…..😕

Royal Raven @Royalraven
24 May, 11:34
🙏 Dear God Almighty, please place a hedge of protection over RoccoQ's sister. Heal her back, breathing and anything else that may be causing her problems. Bless her with increase Faith in You, strength, comfort, love, support, peace of mind and complete healing. In Jesus Precious and Mighty Name, I pray, Amen. 💕

I have sincerely prayed this song, "In Jesus Name" by Katy Nichole, for your sister. May God bless you both beyond measure. https://www.youtube.com/wa...
In Jesus Name (God of Possible) by Katy Nichole 1 Hour Lyrics - YouTube

by our friend Landon's Lyric Videos songs on their channel every tuesday! https://www.youtube.com/c/LANDONSLYRICVIDEOS

Alycat 777 @alycat777
24 May, 11:29
🙏🙏Prayers for your sister Rocco.God bless🙏

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
24 May, 11:29
🙏🙏

1CC Ryder @NWJoyful1
24 May, 11:28
I speak the name of Jesus over her and believe Him for her complete and total healing

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
24 May, 11:23
Sending prays for your sister.... 🙏🙏🙏💗 Hope she loses the pain soon...