Cat Lee @Classicgirl17
24 May, 04:06
🤣🤣🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
25 May, 02:02
In response Cat Lee to her Publication
Its because all the moms and woman who shop there are in large a bigger force to be reckon with and they will team up and go all in! So its My Opinion, that its no surprise since women tend to spend more also at places such as Target. But hey, to think on the bright side of things, now their Logo is being used for actual "Target" 🎯 practice!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cat Lee @Classicgirl17
Great point. I remember preCOVID I walked into Old Navy and the mannequins were wearing some pedo symbol shirts. I have not been back. Last week my friend told me about the Target display. Well she's got a chat group of hundreds of local Moms who are done. Now if people could see something isn't right about Starbucks too. WWG1WGA.
07:42 AM - May 25, 2023
In response USCG VET to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Classicgirl17 in this post can reply
Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
25 May, 12:43
In response Cat Lee to her Publication
Starbucks coffee is terrible! It tastes burnt. I don't need a greater reason than that. I wouldn't spend a nickel on that swill.

Cat Lee @Classicgirl17
25 May, 01:55
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
Thank you!!! I do NOT even understand how they sucked everyone in paying too much for a shitty cup of coffee! Many years ago stopped on a road trip and it was nasty! I drank it only because of how much I paid for it.