Only people mentioned by Biznitch in this post can reply
Raccoon Conspirator @Raccoon
25 May, 08:42 (E)
In response Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ to her Publication
Approved for you by the Freemasons.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
25 May, 08:37
Fooking 33.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
25 May, 08:20
On this day of the confirming ascension of Christ G-d and the deliverance of the Holy Spirit unto the True 12 and Our Inheritance, it surely doesn't represent the Holy Trinity.
No. Their nWo allegiance remains with the children of the house of Roth:
London; DC; and the Vatican; and such shall be their inheritance - ruin.
☦️

Paisley Park @Paisley66
25 May, 08:05
Looks like the red lines BYEDumb used in his name during the last election

1776 Life @pacu44
25 May, 07:59
Seeing a pattern here with Deep State Candidates, They always show you in plain sight dont they?

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
25 May, 07:51
that fucking traitor rino texted me last night asking for money already. he used this flag in his text. I just deleted and blocked it.

I see it now that I will be getting texts for the next year, but I never give money from a text request to anyone, ever, and I will contact his rino manager and tell them to take me off his list.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
25 May, 08:45
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Me too, I replied (but I can't say it here and I'll just leave it at that).... The nerve...Pffttt! RINO and such a HUGE disappointment 😠

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
25 May, 07:47
3 stars 3 stripes - 33

Truth Seeker @JacksRule
25 May, 08:21
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Thank you! I was wondering what the three stripes represent (I noticed a large number of corporations have three stripes as part of their logos).