Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
25 May, 07:32

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
25 May, 07:51
In response Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ to her Publication
that fucking traitor rino texted me last night asking for money already. he used this flag in his text. I just deleted and blocked it.

I see it now that I will be getting texts for the next year, but I never give money from a text request to anyone, ever, and I will contact his rino manager and tell them to take me off his list.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
Me too, I replied (but I can't say it here and I'll just leave it at that).... The nerve...Pffttt! RINO and such a HUGE disappointment 😠
08:45 AM - May 25, 2023
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
25 May, 08:48
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Right, I did not believe he would do it, but he did. What a loser! I fought hard for him with other people, and now I see I was totally wrong.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
25 May, 09:05
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
With ya on that ... never again! Talk about a traitor. Gaaahhhh