Martin Geddes @martingeddes
The need to know is like the need to drink. In order to survive you need liquids for your body and information for your mind. But not all liquids are good for you, nor is all information. Guzzling everything offered without discerning the health effects is an unwise approach. Free speech does no mean you have an obligation to know all the horrors of the world, either. We can examine evil in the abstract with occasional exemplars; it's not necessary or desirable to immerse oneself in graphic violence. I am sure that those on the inside dealing with this stuff have well developed protocols for containing the psychological and spiritual fallout; the rest of us can be thankful that they are doing their job to protect us from having to confront the worst of the worst.
06:30 AM - May 25, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
25 May, 10:09
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
ARMOR OF GOD

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
25 May, 10:24
We know we don’t need to see it in action . We do want to see Tribunals and know these demons are gone .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
janice marie donated @jmmcginley
25 May, 07:30
Well said Martin and I fully agree. Knowing of the horrors is enough for me…I do not need to see it. It would do me more harm than good.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
25 May, 06:43
Why I meme Martin . It all gets to be too much is right .

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
25 May, 06:41
Good Day 🌄 Martin. 30 years of conspiracy theory has made me sort of "crispy around the edges." 😄 Ahh, Earth 🌎 💖 What a ride!
Enjoy your commentary.
Brian

... ... @xxx
25 May, 06:40
AWAKEN! Discernment is immeasurably informed by ones direct relationship with God, en-lighten-ment (truth) is nothing to fear, but everything to attain. Fast! Repent! PRAY! PRAY more! #NCSWIC #wwg1wga