RoccoQ @RoccoQ
24 May, 10:18
Hello Anons. If I could get a prayer tonight or tomorrow that would be awesome for my sister she’s having extreme back pain problems and some breathing problems. She can’t stand walk or get dressed at this point and I don’t know what’s going on. I’m concerned because she can’t get relief. Thank you.❤️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Widget 260 @widget260
Last time I had a severe backache, it was due to kidney stones. Very painful. She really should go see a Doctor. Prayers that she feels relief soon.
11:47 PM - May 24, 2023
In response RoccoQ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by widget260 in this post can reply
Love Outweighs Fear @QuietNoMore
25 May, 12:36
In response Widget 260 to her Publication
I have several stones on both sides causing lots of pain and exhaustion. What did you do to remove them?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Widget 260 @widget260
25 May, 09:52 (E)
In response Love Outweighs Fear to his Publication
My Dr. has me take a cranberry extract supplement and make sure I drink plenty of water. There are several foods that Im supposed to avoid. Spinach, nuts and something else. Can't remember. I googled "crystals in Urine"