Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
⚖️ LOY BRUNSON SCOTUS CASE UPDATE

It’s possible for Loy’s case to go to Conference
with the SCOTUS judges.

It’s up to SCOTUS now to decide & set a date.

Loy’s case demands that 355 members of congress
+ Biden, Harris & Pence, be removed from office

https://www.supremecourt.g...

Loy Brunson’s Website
& addresses to send a LETTER to SCOTUS

https://loybrunson.com

#GodspeedLoy
#TyBrunsonBrothers
#AmericanHeroes
09:50 PM - May 24, 2023
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
25 May, 07:38
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
I looked at the entire petition. It’s got a lot of gaps and missed an opportunity to reference precedent that would have been really compelling. Most of the petition is unsubstantiated (i.e., no evidence) hyperbole. No justification offered; could easily have done so (there’s documented fraud).

Or, if he had even included the 1877 Hayes-Tilden race (fraud was alleged by a # of states; an Electoral Commission set up, delay in electoral college granted; fraud was confirmed, thus results overturned). By citing it and the fact that Pelosi refused to grant the reasonable request by Sen Cruz (and 100 other members, incl. 11 Senators)...THAT would have been compelling. (Cruz did cite that case in his joint stmt of 1/2/21, btw). Precedent is impo in SCOTUS land.

I wouldn’t be surprised if SCOTUS passes on it, due to that big omission. I hope of course, they do pick it up. And, am aware there are chess moves afoot likely driving things behind the scenes (e.g., timing w/Durham et al)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
25 May, 11:01
In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication
Maybe you could send this info to the Brunson's?
I'm sure they'd be grateful
for all the expertise help they can get! 😻🙏🏻🕊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Pissed Patriot @Fooked
25 May, 12:37
Judges are corrupt I don’t see this case going forward unless the military is there

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
25 May, 12:32
We can only hope. 107 said this case is to leverage a KIng on the 5D chess board. Moves and counter moves which serves a purpose. That is all it at this time.

25 May, 12:12
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
💯 Thanks for the reminder.

I always forget QTeam plays the
"Look here 👀
while we doing something over there" game‼️

Both sides are incredibly sneaky! 🤯😹

👇 The MAGA KING of TROLLING
"It's called we do a little trolling..." 👑🦅🇺🇸

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
25 May, 12:15
THANK YOU! Been looking for the SCOTUS official and deadlined "Response" all day. Oh, Lord, let not things continue on as they have been for another six months.

Trust The Plan. I certainly do, no matter what.

25 May, 12:22
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
🙏 Trusting the Plan
takes a whole lotta FAITH
& PATIENCE!! 🕊️💝😹