Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
24 May, 06:28
"The Storm is Coming..."

This reminds me of Twitter. Because the FL governor had his time with Elon today, I wonder if that's how President Trump will decide to return to Twitter for his own interview with EM. And then, while he's there, maybe that's when he'd say something about the "storm" too...

What an interesting time we're living in...

https://www.thegatewaypund...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mystic Knight @MysticKnight
no, sorry that is incorrect
"WE" have most of them, the one's that matter, bottled up
But there is a storm brewing
06:42 PM - May 24, 2023
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MysticKnight in this post can reply
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
24 May, 07:00
In response Mystic Knight to his Publication
You mean demons? If so, I side with Graham on this one. There are so many of God's angels fighting and slaying them in the spiritual realm, and so many walking this planet as the cabal's puppets that are influenced by them. Have never seen a time like this before... Literally good vs. evil. Regarding people in high places doing evil who are led by, or possessed by, demons, I hope a bunch of them have been dealt with already. But we'll see. Blessings!!🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mystic Knight @MysticKnight
24 May, 10:19
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
they have been bottled up for about 4yrs now
what the world is witnessing is the people who are doing the dirty work, save one, and HE will soon be revealed