Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
WOW! WOW! WOW!
Billy Joel KNEW the demons he was singing about.
AWESOME 💥

TY VK & Ted T Logan 🙏🏻❤️🕊
04:57 PM - May 24, 2023
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
04 October, 03:53
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
✨🌟 😉 🌟✨

Singing this song NOW! 😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
27 May, 09:13
Chris Cornell feat Chester Bennington - Hunger Strike (Live) - YouTube

Chris Cornell feat Chester Bennington - Hunger Strike (Live)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
26 May, 05:43
They have been trying to tell for a long time! Truth disclosure is in the lyrics! A lot of songs! 🙏🏻❤️

Liberty21 @Liberty21
25 May, 02:15
WOW! Stunning!! Ready for the flood of truth!!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
25 May, 12:38
. 👍🏼🥰🙏🏼

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
24 May, 11:16
I never really paid attention to the lyrics. Wowza! Putting visuals with it really helped. So. many. lies.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
24 May, 11:45
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
This really knocked me out.
I never "saw" this song until today.
WOWZA'!!
Hats off to Billy Joel who wrote it 🙏🏻💥❤️

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
24 May, 06:48

Royal Raven @Royalraven
24 May, 11:26
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
🔥"That's an Air Q! BOOM!" 🔥

25 May, 12:23
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
One of my FAVORITE clips.
From standing in front of "John"
to the Air Q 🙏❤️🇺🇸🕊️

Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
24 May, 05:29
This is the official video on YT which is not the same and I have a different interpretation of the video shared.

https://youtu.be/eFTLKWw54...
Billy Joel - We Didn't Start the Fire (Official Video) - YouTube

Official Music Video for "We Didn't Start the Fire" by Billy JoelIn 1989, Billy Joel released his album Storm Front, a successful album that hit #1 on the Bi...

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
24 May, 06:19
In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication
FIRST TIME I SAW THIS VERSION

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
24 May, 09:20
In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication
The words are the same, I think that is what they are talking about! IMO

Kellie Kraft @originalkellie
24 May, 05:12
I nominate this for BEST one I ever saw. Wow knew there was a reason I liked Bill Joel. Just wow. did not know this cause I never could understand the words.

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
24 May, 05:07
OMG, taught my 13 yo kid about this song & the meanings. He knows every word now & sometimes gives me a nudge when he hears something related to the song!!

24 May, 05:14
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
Isn't it AWESOME, Fritz!!!! WOWEE!! 🙀💥😹💖

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
24 May, 05:05 (E)
💫🌟ALLways loved Billy Joel. 💓 I came nose to nose with him in a crowd entering The Mirage in Vegas before his concert many moons ago. I was shocked to 'see' he was just around 5 ft tall, had imagined him to be six feet tall like Carey Grant. 😂

Thinkin' he will perform in the Inaugural celebration! 💫🌟👏👏

24 May, 05:17
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
I know how you feel when you 'meet' your heroes
& they turn out to be diminutive 😹

I'm 5'8 which isn't very tall
but I guess it is for the entertainment crowd!! 🤣❤️