Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 February, 09:33
Nana thinks that subtle changes and terms are not going to wake up the unconscious sheeple that remain.

They are mostly not even fookn paying attention, they are sitting back fat and sassy happy that Trump is gone and hell they AGREE with most of what Biden is doing, They are that damn stupid and/or brainwashed.
The only thing that will bring them back to a normal center or morality is "in your face" EBS of the children, confessions, and the election fraud.

Do we grab the popcorn or our guns?
Nana is all in for either one but we need someone to take the helm!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ShonaP Spain @WeeJake
09 February, 09:57
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Most if not All my close friends know there is something wierd going on but have no interest in finding the truth. They want it all over and done with but don't realise it's other people fighting to get them there. They say it doesn't matter to them Because none of it affects them "All Just Politics". I never realised how complaisant and soo feckin annoying these people can be. But I do now!!! Their beyond waking up!! Only a short sharp jolt can help them now

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by FarmGirlUSA in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from FarmGalUSA Michelle, click on at the bottom under it