Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 February, 09:33
Nana thinks that subtle changes and terms are not going to wake up the unconscious sheeple that remain.

They are mostly not even fookn paying attention, they are sitting back fat and sassy happy that Trump is gone and hell they AGREE with most of what Biden is doing, They are that damn stupid and/or brainwashed.
The only thing that will bring them back to a normal center or morality is "in your face" EBS of the children, confessions, and the election fraud.

Do we grab the popcorn or our guns?
Nana is all in for either one but we need someone to take the helm!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ShonaP Spain @WeeJake
Most if not All my close friends know there is something wierd going on but have no interest in finding the truth. They want it all over and done with but don't realise it's other people fighting to get them there. They say it doesn't matter to them Because none of it affects them "All Just Politics". I never realised how complaisant and soo feckin annoying these people can be. But I do now!!! Their beyond waking up!! Only a short sharp jolt can help them now
09:57 AM - Feb 09, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by WeeJake in this post can reply
Miss NCPhoenix @NCPhoenix
09 February, 10:29
In response ShonaP Spain to her Publication
Agree! I had 2 PHD co-workers that didn't know each other say exactly the same words and then followed it up with "I don't care who wins as long as I get my stimulus check". They are ignorant by choice and blatantly refuse to acknowledge what they have been shown. I had to share my energy with people who want to be enlightened instead of allowing the MSM parrots to drain the life from my soul. It's been a lonely journey outside of my virtual patriot family.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
09 February, 10:21
I firmly believe God woke up the people that would seek the truth, spread it, and never give up trying to help the masses. He removed people that no longer serve a purpose in our lives and he brought us all together. He never takes something away without giving back even better. πŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ. Our bond is unbreakable because we fought for all of them even though they vilafied us. Love wins. God Wins. We win.

Shannon Anne @WorldMomLuv
09 February, 10:36
In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication
Amen and well said! God Is In Control! Have a wonderful day Patriot!πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈβœοΈ

Cindie Wilson @Ms_American_Pie
09 February, 10:18
my sister, BIL and mother are all in the group you mentioned! it's cause a huge divide amongst us.. sister took mom 3 weeks ago to get first shot of vaccine.. takes her next week for 2nd dose.. our mother will be 86 at the end of Feb.. I'm so scared for her and so beyond pissed at my sister! i know me and I don't know that I'll be able to forgive her if something happens!!
I'm the baby of the family so, of course, i know nothing! it's so beyond frustrating!

Michele Robinette @Mtjar1009
09 February, 10:16
It's sad that Ppl in other countries are rallying and protesting while Americans are so brainwashed that they dont care what happens if it doesnt directly affect them. My sister is the perfect example. she doesnt care whats going on unless it comes to her doorstep. Why has America become so complacent?

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
09 February, 10:15
Drop the Fookin hammer. When its time🀣

Roxy Kwy @Birddog347
09 February, 10:13
agree

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
09 February, 10:09
i think we know some of the same people

FarmGalUSA Michelle @FarmGirlUSA
09 February, 10:08
I agree!

John Kerver @caveman6977
09 February, 10:07
My sister and niece to a tee..... They both have said that things don't seem normal right now but, that's because the Trumper people are so angry. They have the idea that everything will go back to normal in a couple of months... I keep telling them that it won't and they should take a serious look at why... Niether of them even watch the news.

Judith Piersol @JudithSheetz
09 February, 10:04
i agree i try and try. they tell me you never talk politics or religion. i say that is part of who i am . i will not be fake person

Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
09 February, 10:03
Shona, my sentiments exactly! I love my friends so much as we have a tight group, but their ignorance to what is going on around them is shocking! I just keep telling them, when it all happens we will have a zoom call and I will explain everything. Oh and your going to need some cocktails to digest it allπŸ€£πŸ˜‚