Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Jay Dee @JAYDEE
31 May, 10:56
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Shaq tells a story about seeing Stevie Wonder in an elevator - YouTube

Subscribe to the Channel: https://bit.ly/2uBkLI8For news, stories, highlights and more, go to our official website

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
24 May, 08:18
I always heard that he wasn’t totally blind, but he was considered legally blind……

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
24 May, 03:48
Wow! Hadn't heard this be4 ... quite sad really at thought someone wud do this. Oh well. Our world has been messed up! TY for sharing CVT🕊

Hawaii50 Assembly @Hawaii50Assembly
24 May, 02:00
I had heard this........it's nice to finally know the truth......what a scam!!!!!!!!!!!

COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
24 May, 06:34
In response Hawaii50 Assembly to her Publication
MY GUESS IS SOME TYPE OF SATANIC RITUAL.

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
23 May, 09:12
Can’t trust anyone who actually made it in the music industry they Millie vaniled all of us.

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
23 May, 09:09
I imagine those fooled were those who gave a shit either way.

Music is the language, melody harmony and counterpoint of ordered understanding, it uses the mathematic as the conduit to express the emotion of memory.

I give no fucks who plays it, let alone whether they were playing a ruse.

It’s far bigger than they could possibly imagine.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
23 May, 09:06
So not surprise

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
23 May, 08:56
This one kind of blew me away! But..hey, nothings impossible these days! They treated us as fools for money

Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
23 May, 08:29
OMG...REALLY? ☹️ One of my favorite songs that he recorded was "Isn't She Lovely" because I played it over and over after our first daughter was born. Jessica went home to be with our Lord when she was 18. This past Mother's Day (which I usually dread) I heard this song for the first time in years - instantly I knew it was a message from our beautiful daughter💞🙏🏻

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
24 May, 03:46
In response Lisa Dianne to her Publication
Love n Hugs Lisa Diane 💜✨🕊

ulster82 @ulster82
24 May, 04:21
In response Lisa Dianne to her Publication
The guy on the right is UK 'comedian' Lenny Henry

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
23 May, 08:04
🙀