Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
23 May, 11:26
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Def looking like it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ken Mac @KenMac
23 May, 09:19
Keep the faith brother 👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
We are Geronimo @WeAreGeronimo
23 May, 03:42

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
23 May, 03:20
I hope so. Been prying for this a long time.... 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
23 May, 01:40

downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
23 May, 01:40
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication
Why only 1/2?

Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
23 May, 11:51
Great timing 😆😆

Dianne Star @DiannePauline
23 May, 11:35
Ready, willing and able. Let the chips fall where they may. Whether we know not it or not, at times lose hope, we are ready! Will be exciting, a bit scary for some perhaps, but a GREAT RELIEF!

Haint Blue @HaintBlue
23 May, 11:35
The deception is so great and complete that it affects some of us to a much higher degree. Why? Because we recognize it while those around us do not. It all feels so heavy right now and although others are unhappy, they refuse to dig deeper for the answers, the root cause. Deception leads to confusion sadness and despair; all by design from nonother than the dark one. Perhaps a complete cutoff from internet... will be the thing that frightens people the most - THE SCARE EVENT. I welcome it. I welcome the respite from this chaos. I welcome the peace and calm that follows every storm.

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
23 May, 11:34
A day before Pentecost on the Julian.
Pentecost marks the end.

June 3 Gregorian = May 21 Julian
May 21 > 11.3

June 4 = May 22 > 11.4 > 11.22 👀
#1440 > 5/4 > 1122

Trump 2021 @TheCabalisComingDown
23 May, 11:00
Same shit. Different month. How about an arrest to remember?! Losing hope. I think it’s all comprised.

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
23 May, 03:22
In response Trump 2021 to his Publication
Same here. How many times are we going to see this message before it really happens?????