Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 May, 09:07

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George The Patriot @Dpain1969
22 May, 09:30
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I truly believe the shots that they give does something to our children. I have a son that’s 22 and a daughter that’s 17 and they don’t act like I did at their age. Neither of them like talking to anyone but us and they don’t want to drive. Neither one of them want their drivers license. They are not social at all. It’s just unusual to me and I blame it solely on the vaxs they got when they were babies. I feel like I have failed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
It's the times we are living in. First of all, the expenses for a young person to drive are out of reach for many. The system really doesn't want it. Second, it's OK. Right now my daughter is a loner because not many her age see what's going on. She does. She's learned so many useful skills . . . i.e. growing food, cooking, baking, and feels like part of our family team helping around the house. Hopefully this all passes and gets better but if it doesn't, she has learned survival skills and has developed an inner strength not to follow the crowd. She doesn't drive and that's OK. Life has changed. Our children know it.
08:41 AM - May 23, 2023 (E)
In response George The Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Hope Always888, click on at the bottom under it