Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 May, 09:07

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George The Patriot @Dpain1969
I truly believe the shots that they give does something to our children. I have a son that’s 22 and a daughter that’s 17 and they don’t act like I did at their age. Neither of them like talking to anyone but us and they don’t want to drive. Neither one of them want their drivers license. They are not social at all. It’s just unusual to me and I blame it solely on the vaxs they got when they were babies. I feel like I have failed.
09:30 PM - May 22, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Dpain1969 in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
23 May, 08:47
In response George The Patriot to his Publication
I agree with everything Nana said. I just really regret getting mine vaccinated. My son was vaccine injured. He loves to drive and works so hard but has always struggled with school. His Amino Acids are so out of balance and as a child he once couldn't walk after vaccines as a toddler. It was frightening. He developed golf ball sized hives as a child during puberty that scared the hell out of us. He suffered with hives for years where he could barely walk. They made his feet look broken. Lord only knows what they did to our precious children.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
23 May, 08:41 (E)
It's the times we are living in. First of all, the expenses for a young person to drive are out of reach for many. The system really doesn't want it. Second, it's OK. Right now my daughter is a loner because not many her age see what's going on. She does. She's learned so many useful skills . . . i.e. growing food, cooking, baking, and feels like part of our family team helping around the house. Hopefully this all passes and gets better but if it doesn't, she has learned survival skills and has developed an inner strength not to follow the crowd. She doesn't drive and that's OK. Life has changed. Our children know it.

Stacee Barton @sdb1972
23 May, 01:29
I understand.. mine are the same but sadly a bit older ..

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 May, 11:45
No no do not feel that way and don't give up.
There is literally nothing wrong with not being social with what is out there these days.
Perhaps they only feel safe at this point with the craziness if you live in a large city.
Location lately determines a lot of things it used to not.

These kids have been attacked in school & on all sides their entire lives.
They have been trained by probably everyone around them but you to be non social, to only communicate thro a damn phone or computer, to accept & be satisfied with participation trophies and more.

Sure some children are vaxx injured but most of those injuries show up in illness.

Why are some young children injured and some not, idk & I dont know if anyone does.
RKJjr I believe was one of the first to notice so many children born with downs syndrome in the 80's when they increase the dosages on purpose of some of them like 10x.

Blessed you are to still have them, treasure ever day.
Sometimes God only loans them to

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
23 May, 12:20
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Wonder if they're giving different concoctions to different bloodlines 🤔
I've read that they prick a newborn baby's foot at the hospital to get their DNA/bloodline.
Maybe the two things are related?
I just don't put anything past these bastards.