Happy Dawg @EnjoyingtheRide
Can you do this regiment while taking chemo? Asking for a friend big pharma is killing.
02:11 PM - May 21, 2023
Only people mentioned by EnjoyingtheRide in this post can reply
Bello Blu18 @BelloBlu
21 May, 06:05
In response Happy Dawg to his Publication
If you’re on FB there’s a private Fenbendazole Support Group you might want to check out. Many in the group do a fenben protocol while doing chemo. I have a friend that did fenben while doing chemo.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim V.. @KoffeeK
21 May, 03:24
Some folks find success with varied Fenbendazole schedule. Here’s one example:

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim V.. @KoffeeK
21 May, 03:21
Some good links/reading here. Hope you find this helpful. I’m still doing some looking for saved links I have
Blessings to you.

https://floridasharkman.or...

Tmaga Amaga @Tag456
21 May, 03:06
Hi happy D yes take less at start see how you feel.add ivermectin if you can as well as black seed cumin milk thistle the h2O2 therapy calle the one minute miracle of hydrogen peroxide, but at all cost stop the chemo it's a lie.
It parasite hurt and harm causing the disease.
Fast whole foods
No sugars
Lots o oxygen can't sir is anaerobic
Mom started the cancer spread areas with out started to necropsy.
Pray it can be instantaneous
Believe God bless...

Silver Cat @silvercat
21 May, 03:03
Probably better to do it with zero chemo. Chemo will kill.

Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
21 May, 02:45
I don't understand what it's saying -very confusing.