Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
21 May, 11:06 (E)
What are you most excited for about the future?

I’ll go.

1. Jesus Christ’s return + Earth destroyed by fire
2. End of child sex trafficking/pedophilia/LGBT+++/corruption/satanism/sin
3. 10 new American cities for the American Dream
4. Classified tech like anti gravity and med beds
5. My dandruff, Lyme, and daily pains to be gone.

Only God knows which will come first!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
21 May, 11:41
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
Hmmm this is hard to pin down to just a few things, I'm excited about a great many things some to enjoy while I'm here on earth others to enjoy in the afterlife same as you. 😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
Don’t look for Jesus to come next week, next month, next year.

Look to the clouds EVERYDAY.

For we know not the hour or the day, and neither does the Son.

“Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.”

1 Thessalonians 4:17

But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone.
Matthew 24:36

But of that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone.
Mark 13:32
11:54 AM - May 21, 2023
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Hunnydrip in this post can reply
Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
21 May, 09:51
I love this. I see Jesus in different ways every day. A conversation with a stranger I didn't know I needed to have, a hug from someone I didn't know I needed. A particular smell that brings back a beautiful memory. A nuzzle from my horse. He is everywhere and in everything. I didn't realize how much His hand is woven into all we are and do. It is humbling and such a beautiful experience.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
24 May, 07:26
In response Shieldwall Maiden to her Publication
He is the KING. And the King is coming !!!

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
21 May, 12:51
Pretty sure most everyone’s info is in the clouds, at this point. I disabled, the cloud collection, from my devices

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
21 May, 12:52
In response Angela Copeland to her Publication
I will agree, that most, are caught up in the cloud.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
21 May, 12:01
Do you believe in coincidences?

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
21 May, 12:23
Not since Oct 2017