Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
DO YOU SEE YOUR LIFE SHIFTING?
Sometimes it comes in forms that are NOT comfortable... this seems to be a repeated pattern in my life. I once thrived in a world where there were no worries about money or a place to I've- I was very comfortable.

The minute I opened my eyes - my world changed and collapsed - or so I thought... I lost it all- including FAMILY and FRIENDS - some thru not liking my newfound TRUTH and others thru the system of murder called CANCER.

I am at another cross road again and its not easy-I was LET GO of my job due to me not fitting in with their narrative- at the same time my rent was raised $1,000 per mo. Many other things were lost along the way - In a 3D mind I want to cry and scream THIS ISN'T FAIR !!!- but in my 5D-I know God needs me for the final battle.

I DO NOT know where I am going - I am packing up the last few boxes my life seems to imitate the illusion of what we think is reality.. sometimes u have to be stripped of everything to SEE it ALL!
11:21 AM - May 21, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by DinaElle in this post can reply
Brian Doney @BrianDoney
21 May, 11:32
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
(HuG) 🙏 ❤~

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
21 May, 11:33
In response Brian Doney to his Publication
Thank u :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
21 May, 11:30
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
God opens a new door, when the old door closes. Hoping that is what will happen for you.

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
21 May, 11:39
In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication
I think I have to imitate what is happening in reality .... it will be all good !