Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
21 May, 11:21 (E)
DO YOU SEE YOUR LIFE SHIFTING?
Sometimes it comes in forms that are NOT comfortable... this seems to be a repeated pattern in my life. I once thrived in a world where there were no worries about money or a place to I've- I was very comfortable.

The minute I opened my eyes - my world changed and collapsed - or so I thought... I lost it all- including FAMILY and FRIENDS - some thru not liking my newfound TRUTH and others thru the system of murder called CANCER.

I am at another cross road again and its not easy-I was LET GO of my job due to me not fitting in with their narrative- at the same time my rent was raised $1,000 per mo. Many other things were lost along the way - In a 3D mind I want to cry and scream THIS ISN'T FAIR !!!- but in my 5D-I know God needs me for the final battle.

I DO NOT know where I am going - I am packing up the last few boxes my life seems to imitate the illusion of what we think is reality.. sometimes u have to be stripped of everything to SEE it ALL!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Doney @BrianDoney
21 May, 11:32
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
(HuG) 🙏 ❤~

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by DinaElle in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Elle DiNardi, click on at the bottom under it