Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
21 May, 10:31

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Turner @Pinkcoyote7
21 May, 10:51
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Had a dream about this last night. I asked a bear "don't you recognize me?" And after long eye contact we bowed to each other.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 May, 10:52
In response Erin Turner to her Publication

Erin Turner @Pinkcoyote7
21 May, 11:00
Thank you. I read it. Don't discount it as an influence but in larger context of the whole dream and other dreams it feels to be about reaching a vibrational level that enables two way communication with all creatures. I more often interact with birds.

21 May, 11:05
Ask for it, I believe we have all the abilities!

I gained the gift of Mother Nature, the trees, and animals talking back, in 2020, actually a gift that was given to me after a False Twin Flame experience.

I used to talk to them before this, but never got a response back and then things changed.

I was on a 4 mile hike and this False TF was calling me every name in the book on this walk, telepathy.

It was quite the experience. He could not control me and I figured much out! And all of a sudden the trees, plants, and Mother Nature was responding back. I was blown away! Absolutely amazed! 😉

Erin Turner @Pinkcoyote7
That is awesome! I feel more than talk with things. It is stunning to me how different not only other life's response to me but my response to it is when I vibrate higher. When vibrating high I felt something in my hair and reached behind my head to feel what it was. It was large, fuzzy and alive which would normally cause me a startle response. Instead I calmly and carefully removed it and said hello and held the wolf spider in my hand until I could put it somewhere safe.
11:15 AM - May 21, 2023
Only people mentioned by Pinkcoyote7 in this post can reply
21 May, 11:30
Yes, I used to just talk to the animals and nature to say Hello! But with that gift, I feel them responding! Also Wind taught me a great deal as well and shows me little clips like movies, and pictures, or a word or two.

You are utilizing above the crown chakra, as that is a sign! Well done!!!

A Cherokee friend of mine once said that when you lose the startle, you gain yourself!

I am constantly doing things like this. Although I let my sons handle any snakes or critters, as they move much faster than I do. Once had the dog chase a baby raccoon in the house. Had Opossums come in. bees, moths, spiders (I had one the other day, I forgot to think to him and he jumped at me, followed me into the other room!) I forgot my manners, but I was only trying to help and put him outside, he was larger than my hand. I apologized and he left me alone and went somewhere!

Erin Turner @Pinkcoyote7
21 May, 12:12
!! Very cool! Do you like me have to suppress laughter at the fear of others around bees and spiders and such?