Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
21 May, 10:31

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Turner @Pinkcoyote7
21 May, 10:51
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Had a dream about this last night. I asked a bear "don't you recognize me?" And after long eye contact we bowed to each other.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
21 May, 10:52
In response Erin Turner to her Publication

Erin Turner @Pinkcoyote7
21 May, 11:00
Thank you. I read it. Don't discount it as an influence but in larger context of the whole dream and other dreams it feels to be about reaching a vibrational level that enables two way communication with all creatures. I more often interact with birds.

21 May, 11:05
Ask for it, I believe we have all the abilities!

I gained the gift of Mother Nature, the trees, and animals talking back, in 2020, actually a gift that was given to me after a False Twin Flame experience.

I used to talk to them before this, but never got a response back and then things changed.

I was on a 4 mile hike and this False TF was calling me every name in the book on this walk, telepathy.

It was quite the experience. He could not control me and I figured much out! And all of a sudden the trees, plants, and Mother Nature was responding back. I was blown away! Absolutely amazed! 😉

Erin Turner @Pinkcoyote7
21 May, 11:15
That is awesome! I feel more than talk with things. It is stunning to me how different not only other life's response to me but my response to it is when I vibrate higher. When vibrating high I felt something in my hair and reached behind my head to feel what it was. It was large, fuzzy and alive which would normally cause me a startle response. Instead I calmly and carefully removed it and said hello and held the wolf spider in my hand until I could put it somewhere safe.

21 May, 11:30
Yes, I used to just talk to the animals and nature to say Hello! But with that gift, I feel them responding! Also Wind taught me a great deal as well and shows me little clips like movies, and pictures, or a word or two.

You are utilizing above the crown chakra, as that is a sign! Well done!!!

A Cherokee friend of mine once said that when you lose the startle, you gain yourself!

I am constantly doing things like this. Although I let my sons handle any snakes or critters, as they move much faster than I do. Once had the dog chase a baby raccoon in the house. Had Opossums come in. bees, moths, spiders (I had one the other day, I forgot to think to him and he jumped at me, followed me into the other room!) I forgot my manners, but I was only trying to help and put him outside, he was larger than my hand. I apologized and he left me alone and went somewhere!

Erin Turner @Pinkcoyote7
!! Very cool! Do you like me have to suppress laughter at the fear of others around bees and spiders and such?
12:12 PM - May 21, 2023
Only people mentioned by Pinkcoyote7 in this post can reply
21 May, 12:24
12:12 TS

Actually I end up giggling when people get scared, I am weird.

I had a college instructor, he once saw a spider in the classroom and he got up on a chair and screamed. It was so difficult not to laugh, but I did hold it back. He screamed like a girl! Now imagine this is an IT computer Instructor teaching computer security and to set the scene, although weight had nothing to do with it, was about 400 pounds.

Erin Turner @Pinkcoyote7
21 May, 10:23
😂

21 May, 12:21
Once a Garter snake got in the house. I just wasn't quick enough to catch him, to put him outside, no idea how he got in. But my oldest picked him up (at the time we didn't know much about the harmless snakes, or rather me) and so the snake allowed him to pick him up and actually posed for some pics for me. Back in my feeds somewhere. But I was astonished how calm the snake was, Especially for me to take pictures! Little things like that just fill my heart!!!

21 May, 12:18
LOL, No FEAR! 😁