Myra Raney @myralynnr
I haven't been posting a lot lately. For one, post cataract surgery in April, now both of my eyes are swollen. Still having problems with pressure going up in the eye that had surgery. Then my computer crashed, and if you have vision problems you understand reading a phone isn't easy. I got another computer up and running, so I'm good there. Prayers needed to get this eye problem resolved so I can have cataract surgery on the other eye.
10:50 AM - May 21, 2023
Only people mentioned by myralynnr in this post can reply
Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
21 May, 11:52
In response Myra Raney to her Publication
God Bless you Friend, and send healing to you🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
21 May, 11:34
Prayers sent

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
21 May, 11:23
Prayers sent. 🙏🙏

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
21 May, 11:14
Sending prayers for your complete healing and a peaceful transition thru out the process🙏❤️🙏

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
21 May, 11:14
🥰🙏🏼

Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
21 May, 11:06
🙏❤️

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

connie wright @cowri
21 May, 11:04
🙏💛💙🙏

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
21 May, 10:55
🙏 👀 ❤

Jodi AAA @SassyPatriot
21 May, 10:54
🙏🙏🙏🙏