Mike Anon @Mike314
So tired of all the big accounts who drop dates and say they know more than everyone else.

They won't even use their picture for their avatar...pretty fuckin' brave of y'all 🙄

You know who you are.

Man the fuck up...we're tired of your shit.

Prove yourself.
10:39 PM - May 20, 2023
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Water Mark @Watermark
21 May, 08:45
In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
21 May, 06:50
I’ve been spending less time in here and more on home life trying to keep my ducks in a row. I see things happening, but at a snails pace. It doesn’t help my mental state to see the same Info crumbs being dropped over and over…for years… I said before, my stance hasn’t changed, I continue to fight, but it is definitely time for some more clarity and disclosure.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Water Mark @Watermark
21 May, 08:53
In response NoVacks . . . to his Publication
This is where I'm at as well. I've set my red lines and am as prepared as my circumstances will allow. I still have a little hope mil will do something but mostly I continue to try and red pill the small social circle around me.

"This little light of mine... "

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
21 May, 06:35
Actually they don't need to prove themselves - use your own gut and take what resonates with you... I can SEE the BS a mile away..I have blocked many on here.... and am thinking of adding more to the list... its all meant to lower your vibe too- start blocking some of these accounts.

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
21 May, 06:33
I don't know where they get some of this information but I can tell you most of it is incorrect.. either to make you look THERE and not HERE- and a lot of FEAR MONGERING. I am over the crap I am seeing that seems to be churned out by the bigger accounts (with no real name or face)- I hardly get any responses from my posts which is a combo of research, downloads and decodes... if people think the TRUTH MOVEMENT was not infiltrated they can lay down and chew on the blue pills with the others. It's getting old and needs to stop.

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
21 May, 01:56
Yes thank you

Pinka Pinka @Pinkalena
21 May, 01:21
I haven't been on here much, but have been a truther since around 2008 and I'm just tired of most of these "anons" being all talk and not much proof of anything happening. They supposedly know someone or have access to intel that the rest of us dont and we're supposed to just take their word as fact. Meanwhile, dates come & go, years have gone by and Trump still isn't in office (though he's supposedly the real POTUS). I got tired (burned out) from all the BS and left for months bc I was completely disillusioned. The break gave me some perspective and helped me de-stress from the burden of learning hard truths. But I return and the same ppl are still peddling the same shit, still posting delta Q drops 5 yrs later, using the same verbiage "trust the plan", etc. I've gotten to the point where I'm beginning to think a lot of these "anons" are CIA being paid to do this day in & day out. I pray I'm proven wrong, but I'm barely holding on by a thread. My hope remains in Jesus Christ.

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
21 May, 06:46
In response Pinka Pinka to her Publication
Perhaps we're ascending up and out of the bullshit. Agreed.

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
21 May, 07:01
In response Pinka Pinka to her Publication
Q has said it over and over and I believe it to be true "SMALL ACCOUNTS MATTER". and of course "BE CAREFUL OF WHO YOU FOLLOW"...- I question all these large accounts that came out of nowhere - I look at the information most of the time and cringe.. I am not claiming to know it all but I do know how to use my own discernment and nothing what I am seeing from these types of accounts are meshing with me... could they be infiltrators? could they have been put into place to TEST us?- I haven't a clue..