Ana Tate @Anatated
One of our team members was found unconscious on the side of the road today. The only info I have at the moment is they had to restart his heart twice and he’s in ICU. He’s an elderly gentleman who is the caretaker for his wife who has Parkinson’s.
Please lift up Wayne and his family in this uncertain time. Thank you.

#prayerteam
09:15 PM - May 19, 2023
Only people mentioned by Anatated in this post can reply
Ana Tate @Anatated
22 May, 07:34
In response Ana Tate to her Publication
#prayerteam

::Update on Wayne::
After presenting with pneumonia on Saturday, which was treated quickly. Heart cath today, cleared 2 blockages and ending the paralytics this evening to start waking him up. Only then can they measure if any cognitive function was lost.
Overall? So far so good.

Thank you for your prayers. They have meant so very much.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ECM Arizona @EM5793
21 May, 01:16
❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana Tate @Anatated
21 May, 08:40
@pinky8853
I can see you replied to my post but since I don’t follow you and for some reason it won’t let me follow you, I can’t see it.

I’m sure it is a message of support for Wayne and I thank you.
🙏

Ana Tate @Anatated
21 May, 08:36
No update on Wayne since finding out they were keeping his temperature down around 94 degrees to give him time to heal.
In my experience, this is not really a good sign. God can do anything, so we wait upon The Lord!

#prayerteam

Only followers of this user (Pinky8853) can see their posts

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
21 May, 03:15
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
21 May, 02:51
✨💖🙏🙏💖✨💫

Love Life @FullwithHope
21 May, 02:48
😟💗🙏

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
21 May, 02:37
🙏

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
21 May, 02:36
💙🙏💙

Sista Sue @SC18835410
21 May, 01:53
🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻🙏🏻

Anj Patriotpilot @AnjK68
21 May, 01:52
🙏🏼💕🙏🏼

J J Larr @3JJL
21 May, 01:41
Praying for Wayne and his wife.
💖🙏🙏🙏💖

Renee Nohren @Mtngirl503
21 May, 01:14
YHWH we humbly come to you to pray over Wayne and his family please surround him and his family with mana that comes only from you surrounding them with Angels to cover and protect them. We bind the enemy from any and all blessings they will receive in the mighty name of YESHUA AMEN ! Thank You in advance !!!

Carrie Henig @Cati_5
21 May, 12:13
Done.

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
20 May, 11:50
Praying!

Paula Hardin @paula_hardin
20 May, 11:48
Praying for your friend and his wife.

Silver Cat @silvercat
20 May, 11:12
Dear God, please help this man with speedy healing! Thank You for all Your Blessings!

Jul Anon @Jul22Ree
20 May, 11:00
🙏🙏🙏❤️

Truth Seeker @JacksRule
20 May, 10:59
🙏🙏🙏💕

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
20 May, 10:58
🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
20 May, 10:55
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
20 May, 10:52
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 Dear God, please lift up Wayne & his wife, and all those around them who can support them right now. Please look after their health & bring love & healing in every way possible. 🙏🏻💓