Truth Seeker @JacksRule
19 May, 11:08
CATTYPATRIOT
CATTYPATRIOT

News
MEDICATION WARNING!

I want you to be aware. I went to the lab to have blood drawn before my appt. with my cardiologist and they handed me a paper and said "Dr. _____ office wants us to give this to all his patients to see if they are willing to try this new drug. If you are just sign here.
So I looked it up and it is an injection given to work with your statin to reduce high cholesterol. There wasn't much more information other than it had been tested on so many people and they had this percent reduction in cholesterol blah blah blah. I looked up Dr's info and it is an mRNA INJECTION!! DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS NEW MED!!! it is named
Leqvio.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
19 May, 12:16
In response Truth Seeker to his Publication
Statins do reduce cholesterol, but not just in the blood. Human cells have a cell membrane around them to protect them. Each cell membrane is 35-52% cholesterol. Statins also pull cholesterol from cell membranes, weakening them and making them more prone to rupture. Cholesterol is released into the blood to repair damage to blood vessels caused from free radicals. Fluoride is the culprit in alot of the damage blood vessels acquire, and over time cholesterol builds up in the vessel, blocking proper blood flow and causing strokes, and heart attacks.
Fluoride is like little knives in your body. Everywhere they accumulate will develop damage.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
Saw a video clip and the man said Alzheimer’s has skyrocketed since cholesterol meds were introduced. The brain is made of it & if there isnt enough QUALITY cholesterol for repair the covering of all those nerves they will short out. Ask any electrician what happens in a house with faulty wiring.
01:03 PM - May 19, 2023
In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Sparrows in this post can reply
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
19 May, 02:01
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Two natural things you can take to help improve memory is Selenium (also works well for prostate cancer too!!!) and Ginko Biloba!!! Anyone with Diabetes should be taking these, IMHO. I do daily!😊

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
19 May, 01:46
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
This is true. We need to keep our cholesterol and they know this so they’ve terrified people into taking statins for life to prevent stroke and heart attack. We Stopped Our Statins on fakebook is excellent for those who want to know more. We ended the statin regime over 10 years ago and our health improved markedly. We are in our 70s and 80s without meds of any kind. The doctors protested and threatened because they get paid extra by pharma to prescribe the poisons.