Truth Seeker @JacksRule
CATTYPATRIOT
CATTYPATRIOT

News
MEDICATION WARNING!

I want you to be aware. I went to the lab to have blood drawn before my appt. with my cardiologist and they handed me a paper and said "Dr. _____ office wants us to give this to all his patients to see if they are willing to try this new drug. If you are just sign here.
So I looked it up and it is an injection given to work with your statin to reduce high cholesterol. There wasn't much more information other than it had been tested on so many people and they had this percent reduction in cholesterol blah blah blah. I looked up Dr's info and it is an mRNA INJECTION!! DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS NEW MED!!! it is named
Leqvio.
11:08 AM - May 19, 2023
Only people mentioned by JacksRule in this post can reply
Mike Anon @Mike314
19 May, 03:50
In response Truth Seeker to his Publication
I won't go to see my doctor anymore.

She sold out to a corporation and is now a minion to them, having to follow all of their protocols or be terminated.

Nope, I have no use for her.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Water Mark @Watermark
19 May, 01:24
My doctor was pushing the shingles vax and was surprised when I refused. The whole system is still asleep. When you walk in they still have the same series of questions about covid symptoms and contact tracing but least the hospital mask mandates have ended.

Among the populace there isn't any wariness or anger about the covid vax injuries in the blue state where I live. Most are still completely ignorant about the dangers. Some recognize that it didn't work but would likely try a new version if it was pushed.

It is still being offed to children and the local schools are following the CDC schedule.

Dear WH's: why is a (no indictment) Durham report more important than school children?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker @JacksRule
19 May, 04:05
In response Water Mark to his Publication
My husband got the new shingles vax, and ended up having a heart attack a few months later. They can’t figure out why he had the heart attack - arteries all clear/no blockages, BP good.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
19 May, 12:49
Statins cause Alzheimers and all meds are going to contain mRNA

Victor This Guy @This_guy
19 May, 12:17
Thank u for this! I had just told mom she didn't need to see the Dr today...was for a heart checkup...which she doesn't need, she's 86, and then saw this. So I showed mom and dad...she changed her mind bout going! Thank u!!! 👊🌴🤍👀💥💯

Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
19 May, 12:16
Statins do reduce cholesterol, but not just in the blood. Human cells have a cell membrane around them to protect them. Each cell membrane is 35-52% cholesterol. Statins also pull cholesterol from cell membranes, weakening them and making them more prone to rupture. Cholesterol is released into the blood to repair damage to blood vessels caused from free radicals. Fluoride is the culprit in alot of the damage blood vessels acquire, and over time cholesterol builds up in the vessel, blocking proper blood flow and causing strokes, and heart attacks.
Fluoride is like little knives in your body. Everywhere they accumulate will develop damage.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
19 May, 01:03
In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication
Saw a video clip and the man said Alzheimer’s has skyrocketed since cholesterol meds were introduced. The brain is made of it & if there isnt enough QUALITY cholesterol for repair the covering of all those nerves they will short out. Ask any electrician what happens in a house with faulty wiring.

anna justice @Truth_
19 May, 01:45
In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
19 May, 11:38
Statins have proven dangerous for a decade or more yet they still push them. Getting rid of cholesterol is akin to getting rid of carbon. Both are building blocks of life. We need them so they vilified both to scare people into taking more dangerous drugs and charging high tax on the air we breathe. Look into statins. If you still use fakebook there’s a very informative group called Stopped Our Statins. We stopped and our health improved markedly. That was a decade ago. None of the scare incidents occurred and all markers are positive.

Evangelina @Evangelina
19 May, 11:13
is this bs still happening????