Only people mentioned by HaveFaith in this post can reply
Jason Becnel @Trump4theWin
09 February, 11:20
In response Regina MAGA to her Publication
and dont forget about Jr.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 February, 11:19
100% accurate

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindie Wilson @Ms_American_Pie
09 February, 10:45
if you'll recall, Lin Wood told us this...
i really think it would be awesome if they were called as witnesses by Trump's defense during the impeachment...

Only followers of this user (JazzyMama) can see their posts

Valarie Bynum @Kora77
09 February, 10:35
So is MJ and Diana

Kpetty Photo @Kpettyphoto
09 February, 10:33
yep! I have tried telling that to people and they obvioisly think im a lunatic! I hope this come out Today! Publicly! all around the world.

Patricia Baxter @Baxter17
09 February, 01:01
In response Kpetty Photo to her Publication
Welcome to the crazy world!

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
09 February, 10:31
I hope George is arrested publicly

anon one @Gamma50
09 February, 10:26
Ashli is how she spells her name.

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
09 February, 10:05
They both will wish that they are actually dead. Yup!

Annie D-W @Annie172123
09 February, 09:49
I had the video of her "shooting" when i was on twit. It was clearly a staged job.

09 February, 11:22
In response Annie D-W to her Publication
i saw them rushing her out on a stretcher... NOT DEAD

Indiana JQnes @Indiana_JQnes017
09 February, 09:48
HELLO GEORGE

scott Wilson @Sandman73
09 February, 09:46
george floyd first arrest. imo

JC. Campbell @Majomega
09 February, 09:35
No doubt

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
09 February, 09:33
Yeah, not surprised. I wasn't rlly fooled, so I guess when I feel it's untruth, then I need to think somethng is off.

DIANNE ROSE @USBlueEyedGirl
09 February, 09:15
I believe that wholeheartedly

Last Days @lastdays1
09 February, 09:15
can't think of a more opportune time for them to be trotted out than today in front of the entire impeachment hearing.

LOVE ALWAYS WINS! @AmigadeTrump
09 February, 09:13
This is a post for twitter , Gab or
Telegram...crisis sctors doubles snd clones are everywhere...we know...but those in a coma do not! Thanks for sharing!

LIVE LIFE @Lifeisgood
09 February, 09:21
In response LOVE ALWAYS WINS! to her Publication
Who are you referring to that is in a coma?

Operation Que @OperationQ
09 February, 05:48
In response LOVE ALWAYS WINS! to her Publication
🔍"Mid-2020 GITMO Update: Arrests, Indictments, & Executions"
https://www.humorousmathem...

🔍"The Executed: Clones, Doubles, & Vril Lizard Reptilian Parasites"
https://www.humorousmathem...

🔍 Connect & Please Share All My Over 🎯 RedPilling Articles:
💊 https://link-tube.com/Oper...