Only people mentioned by Jody in this post can reply
Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
18 May, 11:23
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Nice analysis. ThankQ

For me. Work said get it or test weekly, I asked what was plan C.
Never got an answer, month later the requirement was droped, that holiday week (end of year) sure sucked wondering about the future.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
18 May, 11:35
In response Blaine .13 to his Publication
🙂 I’m glad you let them know they had options 😉
Speaks to your professionalism n the job. Asset’s are hard to come by! 🙂🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (MG888) can see their posts

Jody Donohue @Jody
18 May, 08:38
In response Marie xyz to her Publication
Good! If nothing else, keep them as a reminder of the absolute lunacy, that took everything over. I would encapsulate them to show folks down the road. This can never happen again. 🙏

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
18 May, 08:22
Was a t a walk in clinic in March, PA asked me if I got the C shot, I said I refuse to answer that. A week alter I got a call from the CDC Nat'l Immunization, that's what the number on my cell phone came up as. I didn't answer it, they tried again 2 minutes later, didn't answer. She reported me & YES they are TRACKING us. Pissed me off, but better than being pissed on😂

Jody Donohue @Jody
18 May, 08:44
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Wow! I had heard that Mare! Thanks for confirming. I went for an ultrasound about 6 mths ago. The tech asked if I was vac’d? I said it is none of your business. She asked 2 more times. I said, lady what is your problem? They were doing a study. Vac’d folks were presenting with underarm lumps. I asked her to clean her equipment before she used it on me. She got her answer. A week later, at my drs for the results. Doesn’t she start pushing a tetanus shot and/or the flu shot. I said no thank you. To which she replied, I’ll just put that in your file. 🙄

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
18 May, 09:03
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Whoop, you got it👏🏻👏🏻

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
18 May, 08:16
That’s the decision that decided my retirement date. It’s funny, my whole family got it, suddenly they quit bugging me about it. Mayhaps they’re stirring from the slumber

Jody Donohue @Jody
18 May, 08:47
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
🙏 I’m sure they are hearing the whispers Paul. Wait until full disclosure comes. Smart man. 😉🙏

Jody Donohue @Jody
18 May, 03:00